Does Matthew McConaughey Ever Wear A Shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, apparently they were filming a movie. So he's probly in character.

I find him a bit irritating too (he does seem nice in many ways though), and there are so many guys I find to be far more attractive. But that's all a matter of personal taste of course. I just think it's funny that he's always frolicking shirtless on the beach and doing pushups on picnic tables, etc. It seems as if after the breakup with Penelope he started to go shirtless and frolic in a major way-maybe there's some sort of connection there. He lives in an Airstream trailer that he parks on the beach. I do like when he rides bikes with Lance and Jake-yum :wink: I'd like to come across that in my neighborhood park.

Allegedly he doesn't wear deodorant, I think he has even said so himself. I don't care what kind of chest he has, I wouldn't want to be smelling that. :|

Personally I think Lance is hotter

:drool:

matt_lancerun.jpg

I love what it says on this one..

closer.JPG

Shirts :(

lstrong_thumb%5B7%5D.jpg

And if he's got the body for it a guy should wear a shirt like the one Tiger just wore at the US Open. That is hotter than the shirtless look-very nice.

260fulljgetty74419963rbwk8.jpg

Last edited:
the better question is "does he act?"

he can when he wants to, but that's the problem. you can't do a time to kill and we are marshall every 10 years and do about 12 failure to launch-type movies in-between.

don't be like richard gere man, don't do it :sad:

now the whole thing doesn't make sense...you tricked me...now you're making me want it back to the edit. You can't have a battle of wits with the unarmed you know :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
now the whole thing doesn't make sense...you tricked me...now you're making me want it back to the edit. You can't have a battle of wits with the unarmed you know :sad:

It's poor form for people to hijack a thread about the shirtless.

Looks like he's multitasking there getting that newspaper. Brushing his teeth while going to pick up the paper outside... :shrug:

He looks like he just woke up....

:drool:

This thread cracks me up. I also find him completely unattractive and smelly looking.

Did anyone see the Best Year Ever special on VH1 when they did the segment on Matthew McConaughey and his missing shirt??? It was hysterical!:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom