Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd come visit South Australia as soon as possible if they did! I still hold out hopes that Haast's Eagle is still flying around remotest Fjordland ...

Blue penguins are the BEST THING EVER.

Yep, hunting off the last few moa... boy, that'd be pretty awesome.

DEFINITELY! Seriously, if the Americans don't know about them, we must educate!

Penguins....:drool:.....makes me think of colder climates.....:drool:.....coooool.......:drool:.....as in not hot......:drool:.....I pity the Aussies in the heatwave :yikes:

PUTTING A WELLINGTONIAN IN THIS HEATWAVE IS A CRIME, A CRIME I TELL YOU!

clf

What's that?

attack.png

Those are kinda cute. :laugh:

Pure crap is right.
Words can't describe how disappointed I am.

I'd be disappointed if it weren't for the last two albums. The layers and nuance and the fact they're doing things new for them actually shows promise for the next album.

But the review is still hilarious.

theage.com.au:

Now: 41°C Max: 43°C

Fuck that. The Bureau's recorded 44.8 already at Essendon Airport and 45.5 at Avalon. 43.7 in central Melbourne.

Motherfucking Frankston's only reached 33.5.

I'd be disappointed if it weren't for the last two albums. The layers and nuance and the fact they're doing things new for them actually shows promise for the next album.

But the review is still hilarious.

I just don't really like the song and prefer even Vertigo and Elevation to it.

I just don't really like the song and prefer even Vertigo and Elevation to it.

Vertigo and Elevation are mindlessly basic songs, though. This at least has layers to the music, multiple hooks - things that bode well for the album, even if the song itself is fairly unremarkable.

:reject: oops sorry....reading the herald and trying to hook into what you guys are talking about isn't obviously working for me!! :lol:

No, thank you, that was actually an update, I wanted to know if the girl survived or not :sigh:

Vertigo and Elevation are mindlessly basic songs, though. This at least has layers to the music, multiple hooks - things that bode well for the album, even if the song itself is fairly unremarkable.
I definitely do hope the rest of the album is better than Boots.

My friend's facebook status:

Anonymous thinks that hell itself couldn't hold a candle to the bike path at 2pm today. MY CRUMPLER BAG STRAP MELTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom