Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can understand it punishing Australia, but what did New Zealand and Antarctica do? :grumpy:

And having experienced 37+ C temperatures in North America, while they're comparable in the shade to temperatures down here, the hole in the ozone layer makes them incomparable in direct sunlight. It feels more intense here.

New Zealand allowed Peter Jackson to ruin my favorite book series.

And you know those fucking penguins are up to no good.

Scorching temps, evil demon spiders, evil koalas...

Do I still want to go to Australia?

The spiders thing kinda kills it.
There was a spider sitting on the fucking rolling pin I picked up when I was cleaning the kitchen the other day. I didn't notice it until I held it up to show to my sister and then I squealed and dropped it on the floor. :reject:

Really, I'd say there are just as bad spiders in America...

I fear we are NOT going to agree:

australian-spiders-tarantula.jpg

New Zealand allowed Peter Jackson to ruin my favorite book series.

And you know those fucking penguins are up to no good.

The LOTR movies SuperWin. :madspit:

Those penguins are under my command, thank you very much. One day - global conquest.

What penguin species come to New Zealand?

The blue penguins all around southern Australia are native to New Zealand as well.

We also had this awesome bastard once upon a time: Pachydyptes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're going to have to remind me what these are, but if I remember correctly, they're fucking epic.

They're these vicious fucking giant koala-like marsupials. You've got to be careful in forested areas, because if you walk below their tree - you better watch out.

Pfft, there are species of tarantula in North America, too. Besides, I've never seen one of them wild. The biggest spiders I've seen in the wild are huntsmens, and they can't kill you anyway.

pghfdlgjlgjfffft all you want!

I was going to say more, but I forgot what it was.

I should upload some photos of spiders I saw on the Gold Coast in December.

I bet Ian wants to see them.

The blue penguins all around southern Australia are native to New Zealand as well.

We also had this awesome bastard once upon a time: Pachydyptes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BAD. ASS.

Damn, I hope some of them came up to Kangaroo Island or something, and under amazing circumstances still live there.

Ah, fairy/blue/little penguins, I love those guys...

BAD. ASS.

Damn, I hope some of them came up to Kangaroo Island or something, and under amazing circumstances still live there.

All, fairy/blue/little penguins, I love those guys...

I'd come visit South Australia as soon as possible if they did! I still hold out hopes that Haast's Eagle is still flying around remotest Fjordland ...

Blue penguins are the BEST THING EVER.

Penguins....:drool:.....makes me think of colder climates.....:drool:.....coooool.......:drool:.....as in not hot......:drool:.....I pity the Aussies in the heatwave :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom