Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really should've mercy-ruled the last round of Survivor. Oh well. Suits me better to have new rounds starting around this time; new one is up now.

Fucking hell, it's already above 42 degrees. :crack:

I get the feeling I'm gonna have to park very far out of the way in order to get free parking, rather than pay a ludicrous amount at the Arts Centre...

:lol: It's a bit far. What I might do is park near Albert Park Lake, take a tram in.

Sounds like a good move. I can't believe how expensive parking is in the city.

So any advance on where we want to meet?

Sounds like a good move. I can't believe how expensive parking is in the city.

So any advance on where we want to meet?

Nope, not really. I'll try to drive in around 4.30ish though, to avoid traffic and whatnot.

Maybe Young & Jackson's on Flinders? Although it is kinda expensive. All other things I can think of involve you dying of an allergic reaction, really.

Off to dinner :slant:

Kinda put off now, but I haven't eaten anything all day.

Haha, oh Bored.com you're silly. But, Axver, Where is your god now?:

attack.png

Ashley, don't let Khanda see that. :laugh:

Nope, not really. I'll try to drive in around 4.30ish though, to avoid traffic and whatnot.

Maybe Young & Jackson's on Flinders? Although it is kinda expensive. All other things I can think of involve you dying of an allergic reaction, really.

I've never been to Young & Jackson's, but if that works for you, why not? I get the impression you kind of need to go there at least once if you spend your young twenties in Melbourne anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom