Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds FAR too large to be a nice cozy little library where you learned to read.

"Nice cozy little library" is code to me for "tiny place with a poor selection, and certainly almost nothing on railways".

LIBRARIES LET ME DOWN ALL THROUGH MY CHILDHOOD, ASHLEY.

Then I discovered state libraries, national libraries, and university libraries.

That there, is the pinnacle of modern architecture.

That is so awesome. I just followed the line on satellite view for the whole length of its street run. I totally need to ride that one day.

I love that Bonnie was able to see how Ghetto it was, but Ax was enthralled by the fact that it was a ghetto train going down the middle of the road.

"Nice cozy little library" is code to me for "tiny place with a poor selection, and certainly almost nothing on railways".

LIBRARIES LET ME DOWN ALL THROUGH MY CHILDHOOD, ASHLEY.

Then I discovered state libraries, national libraries, and university libraries.

This library is DIFFERENT. It's not actually that small, but there were never TOO many people there. Only occasionally did they not have what I wanted, and then, there was still enough stuff to make up for that. But, I was only kidding, I know the bigger library the better the chance to find better books.

I love that Bonnie was able to see how Ghetto it was, but Ax was enthralled by the fact that it was a ghetto train going down the middle of the road.

It's single track! How quiant.

How many times do idiot drivers get taken out by the train?

You're down Frankston way? My sympathies!

Not quite that far (thank fuck), but they always underestimate and register the temperature in the bayside suburbs, they must have their Mercury positioned at the coolest point.

I am so making a list of all these places in Berkeley to go to. :hyper: My trip is going to be so weird and fun.

Ax, I'm leaving in a couple of minutes, see you in about an hour and a bit. Meet you inside Melbourne Central under the clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom