Do your pets do weird things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot to mention

Gus can talk
He can.
he quiet clearly sayd hello ( well I think it's clear."huuurrrooooo")
just ge says it at the appropriate time, when you arrive home. it truly does sound like "hello".
I have known him to keep saying'huuuroooooooooo" for about 3 minutes. I wish I had a tape recorder at times like that.

And chihuahua circles. Nothing quite like them for making a person feel loved. When you return home, and the longer you are away, the more spectacular the behaviour. He does the big high sped circuits of the house and then spins in the spot. Hilarious. And my o my, for their size, chihuahuas are very fast. he loves to deliberately drop behind on a walk(he pretends it's not deliberate..but...you know...brain the size of a pea) And then he loves to be called and to prove that he really is the fastest dog on the planet.
I love 'em. They should have "happy pet day"...

I'm sorry tiny dancer,
RIP Sam and Pottergirl

:hug: to all of you who have lost pets. :(

My dog, Dixie, likes to take mouthfuls of food out of her bowl, walk over to a different part of the room, spit out the food on the floor, and then eat it piece by piece. She also goes crazy for pizza- she always begs for it, but we never give it to her.

my ex-girlfriends parents dogs used to start humping each other whenever I went over to their house.

6 years ago today, a rottweiler called Sasha had 9 puppies. Little fat back balls of fur. My big fella With Great Gusto is the last left standing, just.So if one dog year equals seven human years, that makes Gus and I the same age....cool.
Get that dog a bone. He's curled up here beside me now, wondering why I'm looking at him like this...it's ya birthday baby!!

Attachments

• gusto2.jpg
    gusto2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
Benny (my wheaten terrier) used to sneeze when he got excited. And I don't mean little sneezes. Huge, gigantic, earth-shattering sneezes, 30/40 times consecutively. All we'd have to do was hold up his leash and there he'd go.

Scruffy (Poodle-Bichon mix) used to attack June Bugs (these horrible, disgusting flying bugs that we get in Canada). He'd pounce on one and then mame it so it couldn't fly. He'd then let it walk around the rug for a while, bat it with his paw, put it in his mouth and fling it over to the otherside of the room. The funniest is wehn he'd bite too hard and kill them. Then he'd sit there and bat the poor bug, trying to figure out why it wasn't moving anymore. :coocoo:
Scruffy also ate a whole stick of butter once, my brother's retainer, and my sister's barbie dolls. And he used to take his dry dog food, pick it up kernel by kernel, drop it in the water bowl, wait till it expanded, and then ate it. Weird.

Bosley (Schnauzer/Poodle mix - he's a schnoodle) plays hide and go seek. He always hides behind this one bush in the back yard, and when you put your head down and kneel on the lawn, he comes out to play. :)

Last edited:
I have all kinds of weird pets.

The funniest is Quincy, the pug. He sleeps in my sister's room and when he was a baby, he used to wait until the lights turned off, then go under her bed and sleep. The lights had to be off before he would do it. But now he's too big to fit! He loves having his photo taken and if your using the camera he's not the subject, he'll desperately do any cute thing he can think of. He loves watching tv.

His brother, Joey, is an English bulldog and is going through a second puppyhood. Usually he just sleeps, now he's running all over and decided he likes to "style" the hair of Quincy's toys....

My umbrella cockatoo, Hollywood, is completely neurotic and in love with my dad. She also does intrepretive dance to Andrea Bottichelli and says only one word "Hello" over and over again...

Elisabeth

1.My one cat Chester does this weird thing with her paws before she eats.

2.One of my cats that ran away used to carry around this puppet and lick it and treat it like his baby.

3.My other cat Murphy, when he meows it sounds like hes saying "I'm a cow" or "I'm a cat"

Yea, our dog has " had" the life of Riley. He has everything a dog could want. After 10 years of great obediance, he has now decided to crap in the house.:down: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have a cow hide on my floor we call Utter. He is my only pet. He lies on the floor. Is that weird?

My kitty Gandolf (yeah, I know, wrong spelling) is a big fat 20 lbs! He does this thing we call the "trapdoor spider" as in "AArgh! Gandolf trapdoor spidered me today!" He'll hide around behind the wall in an open doorway and when you walk by he rushes out, grabs you around the leg with his front paws (no claws, thankyouverymuch), and then bites you on the ankle. It scares the shit out of me every time. He's rather aggressively affectionate.

He also lies down on the floor when he eats and he likes to play in his water dish--push and pull it around the floor. Sometimes he even takes his little furry mousy toys and floats them in the water dish. I think he's lonely. Maybe he needs a baby kitty to play with.

Oh, and to wake us up he gets up on the bed--even up on your chest--and sniffs your closed eyelids. honestly.

Back
Top Bottom