do you wear nylon stockings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
hannesthi.jpg

I hate them. :mad: I go with bare legs whenever possible.

What do you care? Are you looking for advice as to what kind would be best for you?

i'm going out for a jog now, and when i come back, i want to know exactly who of you wear nylon stockings :flirt:

actually, very few of my posts are drunk posts, and i almost always tell when they are.

i'm just that weird.

Puppyman - your LS threads read like some kind of mail order bride interview if you were to string them all together!!

and sometimes :wink:

U2Man said:
i'm going out for a jog now, and when i come back, i want to know exactly who of you wear nylon stockings :flirt:

how can you be going out for a jog at 10:38pm? where are you really?

nylons - my mom uses them to catch lint from her dryer - it's vented into the garage instead of outside. :shrug:

bayou12780 said:

how can you be going out for a jog at 10:38pm? where are you really?

nylons - my mom uses them to catch lint from her dryer - it's vented into the garage instead of outside. :shrug:

i'm back.

i like to jog before i go to bed. it gives me a sense of enormous well-being and makes me tired for the night. i'm too busy in the morning getting ready for work or uni to jog at that time.

also, the air seems fresher at night, and there's less traffic.

and yes, it counts if you wear them on your head.

Zootlesque said:

That reminded me of that song Parklife. :shifty:

which happens to be one of my favourite songs to jog to. especially in the park on a warm summer evening :heart:

dreamoutloud13, are those really your legs?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Yes, in black stockings (in reality my legs are extra-Irish white), but that picture is a couple of years old.

they're extremely hot :drool:

mom means well, really

U2Man said:

i'm back.

i like to jog before i go to bed. also, the air seems fresher at night, and there's less traffic.

here's some advice from mom...
hope you're wearing reflective clothing so you don't get hit by a truck.
hope you're wearing clean underwear in case you do get hit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom