Do you still have your appendix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is your appendix still in your body?

• Yep.

Votes: 54 79.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
I've still got mine. But I'm planning to sell it on Ebay. :wink:

it sucks when it hurts you but when you have it removed you are under some nice drugs so no pain. :drool: there is pain afterwards but that is to be expected after surgery.

the appendix/gallbladder/wisdom teeth - all more trouble than they are worth - but I still have all of them :)

Its a loooonnngggg story; I battled that "misdiagnosed problem" for 4+ years until a doctor finally realized what it was....finally, I was in the hospital for 4 days, my temp. had risen to 103 and I was on ice for 48 hours to lower the temp.; I was on the verge of "pancreatic revenge"...since surgery, I feel very good....:)

its been over 3 years since the procedure and I am good to go...still have the appendix.

not only do i have my appendix, but i have my virginity and a brand new 1984 toyota. :up:

it's a step down from my 2003 ford, but whatever.

Yep. Still have my appendix. Gallbladder and one of three wisdom teeth (only had three to begin with) are still there too!

Occasionally I wonder about my mind though... :|

I still have my wisdom teeth too. I've only had surgery once when I was like 4 I split my chin open lol.

So ... how do you know when you need to get your appendix out? I'm sure it hurts, but how do you distinguish it from a regular stomach ache or gas or something.

there is a major pain in your groin and you are in so much pain that you cannot stand up or walk. trust me you will know!

i still have my appendix and gallbladder. still have a couple wisdom teeth. and still even have a couple of my baby teeth that never had permanent teeth to come in :ohmy:

Last edited:
Nope, had mine removed 13 years ago and came out pregnant! No wisdom teeth either ....

Nope, it's gone...

It was removed in the year of '87 when i was 5 years old... They thought it was sick, so they removed it... but it turned out I just had pheumonia and there was nothing wrong with my appendix! :shrug:

Yeah got it!

Problem is, I hate operations. In the last 3 years, those weird docs cut me up twice. One time removing something "strange" from my lip (truly felt like a fish later, stitches in the lips are a pain in the ass, trust me on that); another time removing something "strange" from my shoulder. So basically its all very strange and I don´t really appreciate to be cut and sewed.

I really can´t understand how on earth someone can go to hospital to make a slight correction of nose, lips or whatever. Not for me..

my appendix and i only got along for 4 years. then we split up. it was messy.

the last 21 have been much more comfortable.

a few years ago, i saw her on the street with her new body. it was awkward.

Back
Top Bottom