Do you like candles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl-Of-IMDb

War Child
I like to light up candles when i'm listening to music or when i'm playing guitar, it creates an athmospehr that is so soothing.

i also get afraid of maybe one falling down and creating a big fire and calling the fire Dep.:huh:

but still i love candles.:wink:

I've seen them at my local 1hour photo place, but never buy them. We already have so many here and rarely light them :sad:
Maybe I'll have to put that on a request list for a birthday or holiday :hmm:

untitled.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: Loveth. :heart: :heart: :heart:
And no fear of incendiary occurrences! :applaud:

I have sooooooooooooo many candles and candle sticks. I don't light most of them because they're too pretty. I only light the ones in the jars like yankee candles. But I do love the look of candles.

Earl-Of-IMDb said:
i also get afraid of maybe one falling down and creating a big fire and calling the fire Dep.:huh:

It's not really something I share with the guys at work, but every Christmas I make lanterns from candles and old pop bottles and stick them on trees along my family's property. If it wasn't for the snow, I'd probably burn the place down...but they look so neat when lit up. (I'm not sure how that reasoning would go over when the firetrucks arrive, however.) :wink:

I once listened to Automatic For The People in a quiet house lit by nothing but candlelight. :drool: It was the only way to go.

LemonMelon said:
I once listened to Automatic For The People in a quiet house lit by nothing but candlelight. :drool: It was the only way to go.

Did you want to kill yourself during Sweetness Follows?

anitram said:

Did you want to kill yourself during Sweetness Follows?

No, Everybody Hurts, actually. But that song makes me want to kill myself with or without any particular atmosphere.

My little appartment is totally loaded with candles, they are everywhere, even in the bathroom. I always light up candles when I'm listening to music or reading a book. I just love the light they are giving. I have all sorts of candles, small ones and big ones. They put me in a very special mood, especially if I want to be creative. They also help to save energy.

Hi, My name is Beli and I'm a pyro. :drool:

I loike aromotheraphy candles as distinct from scented candles. ie I like the ones with the actual oils in them rather than synthetic fragrances.

Sandalwood :drool: Vanilla :drool: Rose gel candles :drool:

Back
Top Bottom