Do you have any brothers or sisters other than yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I have two older brothers, and one is a fan of U2. I hate being called the baby of the family, cause I'm old enough to have a family of my own. Also I always wanted a sister, someone to bond with. :hug:

I think everyone knows I have a brother, who I might add, is very lucky to be alive :wave:

He's 27, I'm 30.

I'm the oldest of 7

sister - 34
brother - 21
sister - 15
brother - 13

stepsister - 25
stepbrother - 22

I get along really well with all of them, but especially my sisters. I :heart: my baby sister!

My youngest brother is one of those kids that you're afraid to turn your back on because he'll stick a "kick me" sign on you or put gum in your hair but as he gets older, he's getting less annoying :lol:

My older sister is kind of a fan. She likes U2. She bought the '80's Best Of on her own, I bought her the '90's Best Of for Christmas.

I'm the oldest, have 2 younger sisters (24 and 22) and a younger brother (18). Yep, it does often suck to be the oldest, although now that I've gotten older it's pretty much a good thing :yes:

my sister is 2 and a half years younger than me, and has no taste in music

my brother (7 years younger) has excellent taste in music (well, that is until he started liking some of the stuff my sister likes)...he likes u2, the clash, rem, the beatles, rancid, bad religion, and a bunch of local bands

*leaves now to spare everyone else*

:wave: Hi Beth, I see that whole "going home" thing is coming along nicely? :D

2 older sisters and 1 brother-in-law... i'm the beh-bey (supposed to be typed to sound like how fat bastard says it:scratch:)
00581967d.jpg

im the oldest of three kids.

me-31 years old
brother-29 years old
sister-27 years old

I have a brother who's 4 years younger than me- he's 16.

When we were younger we didn't get a long at all, but now that I'm away at school and we only see each other occasionally we get along much better. :D

Back
Top Bottom