Do YOU have a nickname?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I'm gonna tell you guys this....I mean how many more names can I have around here?

Like O2
Eileen
Claire

and now....

Linky

Yep, that's my family nickname from when I was a little girl. Several members of my family still call me that. It's a short version of how you would pronounce Eileen in Polish.

So now you know.
smile.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Some call me.........Tim.

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Thank you manda.
smile.gif
This is better than pet names! (love ya maddie
wink.gif
)

My friend Johnny calls me Crispy.

My friend Jen calls me Spracker. (dont ask)

Mom calls me Chrissy pooh. (horrible)

And you guys call me Sicy!

biggrindaisy.gif

------------------
Midnight Is Where The Day Begins

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
My friend Johnny calls me Crispy.

The Johnny in your NicaMom photo? I bettcha got some juicy stories about him.....yum, yum. Gonna tell us any?

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Well, my real name is Katherine, so I get the usual shortened versions. Since I moved to this town, friends I have met sometimes call me Kat or Kitty Kat.

In high school, there was a time I had the nickname Cheese Burn...kids can be so cruel...

Actually, come to think of it, that was one of the nicer names they had for me.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Bonochick:

Just give us their names Katherine, we'll get the Smiley Mafia after them!!

------------------

Originally posted by Like O2:

Just give us their names Katherine, we'll get the Smiley Mafia after them!!

*lol*!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Whoa, I have lots of nicknames: Bitch, moron,weirdo,freak....
biggrin.gif

Oh, and i seriously DO use the name Miss MacPhisto from time to time...
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

Originally posted by Like O2:
The Johnny in your NicaMom photo? I bettcha got some juicy stories about him.....yum, yum. Gonna tell us any?

Yep that would be him. And yum yum is correct.
smile.gif

I dont really have any juicy stories... we're just friends. For now.
wink.gif

He's actually one of my really good friends. We hang out quite often and I always have a great time with him. My face usually hurts by the end of the night from laughing and smiling so much.

noteath77.gif

------------------
Midnight Is Where The Day Begins

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Some call me.........Tim.

I found your picture!
grail1.jpg

My nickname is Taco, because I have a pseudo latino look to me, when I have a tan. For some reason, I'm also called "Indian Man", probably again for my dark skin. Of course there is a nickname I'm not too proud of, "Glenn", as in Glenn from the Tom Green show. How this one came about, God only knows.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I found your picture!
grail1.jpg

My nickname is Taco, because I have a pseudo latino look to me, when I have a tan. For some reason, I'm also called "Indian Man", probably again for my dark skin. Of course there is a nickname I'm not too proud of, "Glenn", as in Glenn from the Tom Green show. How this one came about, God only knows.

LMFAO!!!!
biggrin.gif

Nate-Dogg

------------------
Nate

"Sometimes I feel like I dont' know
Sometimes I feel like checking out
I wanna get it wrong
Can't Always be strong
And love it won't be long..."

-Ultraviolet

Originally posted by Bonochick:
...kids can be so cruel...

just cos they're kids and they're insecure

and you know what? most of the time they don't really mean it
smile.gif

I'm Nickel or Nickelodean..
sometimes Kiki and to my sisters I'm Nicholas (we have guy names for eachother...that is my least fave name
biggrin.gif
)

Well, I have the all purpose 70's girls name ... Jennifer. Sigh. Why couldn't my parents be more creative on that one? I have a multitude of nick names:
Jen
Jenny
Jenna
Jenzabar
Refinnej
Indiana Jen
Jen of Doom
Jen of Arc
Milkshake Wench
Scully
Reginelda Klutzbender the Third
Ilsa

You really don't want to hear the rest of that list. Trust me. I don't want to hear the rest of that list.
Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 08-12-2001).]

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Well, I have the all purpose 70's girls name ... Jennifer. Sigh. Why couldn't my parents be more creative on that one? I have a multitude of nick names:
Jen
Jenny
Jenna
Jenzabar
Refinnej
Indiana Jen
Jen of Doom
Jen of Arc
Milkshake Wench
Scully
Reginelda Klutzbender the Third
Ilsa

You really don't want to hear the rest of that list. Trust me. I don't want to hear the rest of that list.
Bluey

wow, can I borrow one of yours, because I never had a nickname.
frown.gif
Dunno why. I always felt horrible about it.

------------------
Although it's a confusing time, I think it is genuinely exciting. I think the world is filled with possibilities at the moment. ~ Adam

People around this forum call me DrTeeth.
I guess that's my nickname then....

I hope for your sake you're a girl Spiral Staircase!!

Actually, I'm a guy. The nickname comes with my last name: Bubar (pronounced boo-bar). It seems like pretty much everyone in my extended family has had the same nickname. When I was a kid, people called my older brother "Boobs" and they called me "little Boobs". For that, I always thought I was lucky I wasn't born a girl.

Mr. Peepers

got it when i was 13 for video taping a friend's sister and her bf getting it on.. the name just stuck with me

--------
the goal is elevation's third leg

Boob
Belle
Bips
Meister

I have a big family and everyone has a different nickname for me...they all seem perfectly normal to me, but I get stares when my sister and I are in a store and she yells out "Boob!"

I've got tons of nicknames...

Christy
Christine
Anna
Suen-suen
Son
Dang-dang
...and my mom's favourite -> Bitch
rolleyes.gif

One more, see below

------------------
-Risti, by Eileen

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 08-24-2001).]

my brother and friends call me Em. my cousins call me Emmy. my best friend calls me Lee. my dad calls me Noodle. (i don't know why, but he has called me that as long as i can remember.) and occasionally the girls in my dance class call me Emma Jean, because i made the mistake of telling them my middle name.
tongue.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Back
Top Bottom