Do you feel your age?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 34 & generally feel pretty good. Unless I stand too long barefooted (i.e. household chores) or in any shoes other than my Sauconys (athletic shoes) - then my back hurts & I feel 85!! :angry:

:lol:

Overall, I feel really good ... only when I do a massive amount of physical work at my employment,
then I'd say Yes, definitely yes ... as I hurt more often !! :sad:

I'm 28, but look more early 20s. I act pretty much early 20s and only feel old when it's Friday night around 10pm and I for one reason or another find myself at home and tired instead of out at a club being silly.

I only feel old when I get tired, and I don't mean sleepy.

:hmm:
Well I'm 19 and married for starters which should automatically make me feel older.
Sometimes I act like an immature little freak and other times I act like a grandma.
Like when I see unnecessarily exposed flesh on TV or at the mall :rolleyes: :lol:
My back aches after todays work day...
Overall I would say Im an old woman
But with a 19 year old rack :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
Well I'm 19 and married for starters which should automatically make me feel older.
Sometimes I act like an immature little freak and other times I act like a grandma.
Like when I see unnecessarily exposed flesh on TV or at the mall :rolleyes: :lol:
:eyebrow:

u2bonogirl said:

:lol: :lol:

I'm 37 and played a lot of sports in my youth, Footbal, Baseball Hockey......... So I definitely feel my age.:sad:

I only feel my age (38) when I haven't had enough sleep for a few days or when its cold and rainy and my bones ache.

Other than that, I still feel like I'm in my early 20's. I get carded a lot and I really shock people when I tell them I'm the mother of 18 and 20 year old sons and stepmother of a 27 year old son. I think they keep me feeling young :)

^ 'Cos you're gorgeous. :flirt:

I'm 43 and when I get out of bed or stretch in the morning, I hear a stupid drum solo from my bones. It's harder to keep the weight off, and I really have a hard time staying up past 11:00.

But I sometimes forget how old I am. Literally. :up:

I'm 27......and I guess I feel my age...not really sure what thats suppose to feel like though:huh: I still feel like I can do most anything I could in high school.....mentally I feel older but not physically.

Adam'sbaby said:
I'm 20....mentally I feel older but people often think I'm 14 the first time they see me...which I hate...:angry:

ME TOO:angry: like I stated before I am 27 and I work in a high school...ugh...the worst part is other faculty members think I am also a student and will yell at me if they see me roaming the halls.......or student think I am a student too and will either ignore me/do something stupid in front of me/ or hit on me:huh:

everyone guesses I am 17:angry:

Dismantled said:

ME TOO:angry: like I stated before I am 27 and I work in a high school...ugh...the worst part is other faculty members think I am also a student and will yell at me if they see me roaming the halls.......or student think I am a student too and will either ignore me/do something stupid in front of me/ or hit on me:huh:

everyone guesses I am 17:angry:

:lol:

None of the teachers ever got hit on in my school.

Well I never hit on any teachers :laugh:

You know, now that I think of it Ive got some pretty impressive ailments :hyper:
Bad knees, result from a weird bone thing and spurred on by sports.
Torn tendon in my rotator cuff from throwing a softball from center field to home plate :rolleyes:
Never got fixed and gave me tendonitis
A popping jaw from two basketball dislocations
my right hip pops for some unknown reason
Ive got a funky back from the car crash
ive got a funky throat from genetically passed on acid reflux
Y'know
I think I'll stop there :lol:
So I'm what? Like 45? Yeesh

26 here... will be 27 in November. :angry: No offence to the older folk here but sometimes I wonder if I'm too old to spend time on a message board. :huh:

Otherwise I don't feel all that old. I can still party like there's no tomorrow. :rockon:

I'm 31. I can't believe I'm 31 :| It's hard for me to even say 31. I feel about 25. I think part of my problem is I worked full time and went to college part time so it took me almost 8 years to get my degree. Then it took a few years to find a real job and move out of my parents house. So I kind of feel behind a few years. So no I don't feel 31 at all and I usually forget until my little sister tells someone she's 27. Then I realize that I'm not 25. :(

arw9797 said:
I'm 31. I can't believe I'm 31 :| It's hard for me to even say 31. I feel about 25. I think part of my problem is I worked full time and went to college part time so it took me almost 8 years to get my degree. Then it took a few years to find a real job and move out of my parents house. So I kind of feel behind a few years. So no I don't feel 31 at all and I usually forget until my little sister tells someone she's 27. Then I realize that I'm not 25. :(

:hug:

It's okay. Everyone's 31 someday. And it's no different from 26 or 36. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom