Do you become anything special at 700 posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nowhere man! That's what happens to beggars, it keeps getting worse!
eek.gif

at least im now individualised...thank you to the powers that be at inferference for giving me such an honour...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

B_M, at least he didnt make you his personal harem girl!!!!! or maybe you want that too?
wink.gif

But please dont start the begging up with everyone else! I felt MacP's and the other mod's pain at that! Not pretty
biggrin.gif

I kind of like the fact that im an original, there are so many here now with altered titles that it is rare to have anyone above a warchild as what they were ... and as you know old is the new new
smile.gif

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

what is it with you danes and lower cheek implants?
biggrin.gif

yeah, being unaltered is a sign of class
smile.gif

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

OMG what happened to Bono_man is bad! I sure am glad I shut up when I had the chance!

I am not begging or complaining but I do think y'all should add more statuses, it takes too long to reach some of them. Some of them it takes more than 1000 more posts to attain. Wouldn't it be fun to add a different name every 500 posts at least, I mean for those of us who aren't stuck or stripped or anything LMAO! Just an idea.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Im an UberFly, since I serve macphisto, I have nearing 600 posts but preferences still say fly, I am truly proud of that... Take that all you flys, I have more than double some of your posts! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me too.

Back
Top Bottom