Do we have an official MLB 2k5 thread yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
compared to these other ridiculous contracts the 3 year/10 million contract for Eckstein is a steal

i love Walt Jocketty, he replaced the middle infield with 2 potential allstars for less than half of what Renteria makes.

not to mention the starting rotation that makes up the pitching staff with the lowest ERA in the NL that combined makes less than mussina

People say Epstein is a genius, but 130 million bucks can make a lot of people look smart

i actually didnt like the eckstein deal at first but now i love it, especially after seeing this.

i do have to agree with chizip on the jocketty thing... billy beane and his moneyball can suck a fat one. jocketty has put one of the best teams in all of baseball on the field, without over-paying at all for it... in reality, probably under-paying for the team.

the cardinals are very much like the spurs are in the nba... they spend money, but they spend it wisely, they don't splurge, thus they always have room to add more if they have to... i.e the walker deal last year.

New issue of Maxim Magazine: Carl Everett says that being gay is wrong and he is against it.

New issue of Baseball Digest: Torii Hunter admits that his father is a crack head.:ohmy:

Dalton said:

Because he doesn't believe in dinosaurs or because he thinks homosexuality is wrong?

If these points don't hold, there are several other reasons Carl Everett is a douchebag.

HE can certainly get the Yanks back on track w/ a dominating performance every 5th game. All they need is another pitcher to step it up.

Mark F'ing Buehrle... :drool:
capt.cadp10106120238.white_sox_padres_cadp101.jpg

CINCINNATI -- The last-place Cincinnati Reds fired manager Dave Miley on Tuesday and promoted bench coach Jerry Narron to take over on an interim basis for the rest of the season.

the shake up in Cincinnati has begun. Could a good old fashioned fire sale be next?

Firesale in Cincy? Sweet, I'm Omar Minaya, I'll take Sean "the mayor" Casey please......

screw Doug Meinkevich.....put Doug in for late defensive help

StlElevation said:

just wait until he plays for the cardinals in the next few years.
C'mon...everyone knows the Cards won't pay top dollar for a free agent.
Buerhle will be a Yank since he throws with his left hand.

Hewson said:
C'mon...everyone knows the Cards won't pay top dollar for a free agent.
Buerhle will be a Yank since he throws with his left hand.

thats alright, the cardinals wont have to pay top dollar to get him

he is a huge cards fan and its his dream to play for them, can you say hometown discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom