Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
Geez, you bump a thread, you get yelled at.

You start a new thread instead of bumping an existing thread on that topic, you get yelled out.
most feel it's one thing to start a thread on something where there's already a thread on page one or two, but another to bump an old (like several months old) thread.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
its ok icelle. :wink:

thanks bear:sexywink:

ok, so i overreacted to the bumped threads thing. i just thought someone came back to the forum. wishful thinking. i dont care about bumped threads. sometimes its just annoying to see members' posts in those old threads who haven't posted here in a long time, and wonder if they'll ever come back.

and finally on topic...i couldnt convert to veggie life even if my life depended on it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

most feel it's one thing to start a thread on something where there's already a thread on page one or two, but another to bump an old (like several months old) thread.

Ok, I get it. My comment wasn't directed at you or icelle--I didn't even really notice who was complaining, I just thought it was odd that suddenly people were against bumped threads. :)

I am actually a fan of the really old bumped thread. For some reason, it nearly always makes me laugh because I wonder how it was found. And the old stuff makes for good reading sometimes on a slow day.

Plus (getting back on topic) I am amused to discover that my answer today to the animal cracker question is exactly the same as it was 1 year and 4 months ago: yes, I bite the head off first. :D

thanks again, zonelistener. I totally see what you're saying, and I should know better than to let myself get goaded and then feel injured. I'm actually very good at taking a joke, I'm just not used to it from people I don't even know. so no fear, I'll stick around (it is crack, after all), and learn to take a joke better.

I have an idea for a follow up thread:
Does eating gingerbread men make you a cannibal?

fortunately i don't feel like following up.

Back
Top Bottom