Do u believe.....................(yes or no)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...in the Bermuda Triangle?

I personally dont know what to tink............the way they call it the 'Devils Triangle'.

but whats ur opinion, if any? :)

I remember (laughing) at the fact David Copperfield attempted to bring back a like 40 or 80 year old boat back before it 'caught fire' in this triangle he had in the middle of the sea......honestly, that man must tink we're mugs!

so?

:eyebrow:

I believe in traingles isoceles, scalene, equilateral, obtuse, acute, and right.

*brings Mr Copperfield in*

copperfield.jpg

'RIGHT! :scream: SHOW US!

Nope, I don't. All this fuss about ships disappearing mysteriously is just a stupid promo thing for selling books, movies and whatnot. I believe in the theory that it has to do with undersea vulcanos and their gases (or whatever you might call that exactly---in German I'd know how to say). So, that's it for me. :yes:

So where do the missing boats and planes go?

Ok, those that dont believe in it, would go on a cruise ship through it or fly a plane over it?

I dont entirely believe or disbelieve, but I sure as shit wouldn't board the FairStar if it was travelling through there. :D

Hey Angie, u squeeze urself into a remote-control plane, I will fly you over it, and we'll see what happens!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Unless pple are not realisin Bermuda is a gigantic earth force or a huge puzzle in the map................as far as pple gettin lost is concerned.......

I personally can't believe rhombus is even a word. heee hee hee he hee hee.

rhombus.

SkeeK said:
I personally can't believe rhombus is even a word. heee hee hee he hee hee.

rhombus.

At least it is one in German. :D And in English as well. :D

Back
Top Bottom