Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Confirmed (Rumored?): LMP was the first one, in reply to a post where Laz said "Dateline NBC: To Catch a Pepokiss."

Shazam.

LMP: You'll wanna stick around if Axver does a running diary on Station to Station.

phillyfan26 said:

You need to own all the albums to participate in a particular band's survivor.

I consider myself a fan, but couldn't do it because I only listen to Frusciante era Chili Peppers.

This makes sense. :) Yeah, they were much cooler back then, even though, Stadium Arcadium is a killer album. Is that what you mean?

I mean, the albums where Frusciante plays guitar. Not a fan of Slovak or Navarro.

Screwtape2 said:
I came up with an inventive solution to our David Bowie survivor. It would get a lot more people involved and voting. :up:

Want to come up with an inventive solution to make a Porcupine Tree Survivor work? :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
LMP: You'll wanna stick around if Axver does a running diary on Station to Station.

I'll do that, read the critiques on my DI playlist in the other threads (which I agree with so far), and try and do some homework.

I have a feeling the last one will get lost in the shuffle.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'll do that, read the critiques on my DI playlist in the other threads (which I agree with so far), and try and do some homework.

:lol: Yeah, I should be writing an essay on the Holocaust in Romania right now.

Unfortunately, my lecturer's set a horribly narrow topic and I just cannot bring myself to give a damn. Bring on the music reviewing, I say.

LemonMacPhisto said:

He also did a Low one, in which he was surprisingly positive about it.

phillyfan26 said:

He also did a Low one, in which he was surprisingly positive about it.

I love how everyone expects me to hate everything. :laugh:

phillyfan26 said:
Well, there's always the Lance's Mom jokes.

Those seem to be popular but I never did get where it all came from.

Also, Lance's tracklist for DI IV looks pretty good, but out of everyone, he's easily got the silliest concept. I almost feel embarrassed for him. The covers made me laugh.

OK, PFan, get excited. I'm starting Station To Station.

Trains. :drool:

RavenBlue said:
How was your day, Ax? Or I guess I should say, how's your day going?

I have PT's Sentimental stuck in my head.

My day's been about an hour long so far. :lol: Just having lunch for breakfast.

And I got Sentimental stuck in my head last night so I played it about five times. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom