Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listened to Axver's and most of yours I set up through my own iTunes, :lol: Khan's is next.

Axver's has been my favorite out of the first four I listened to. I'm exhausted by his and Screwtape's, though, and have taken a break from it today.

Yeah, I'm taking today off from it as well, but yours has earned the best grade so far. A-, only cause I can't stand Sting. :wink:

Just somebody teach him not to sing through his nose and I'll be fine.

After last night, I've come to the conclusion that Axver's musical tastes vary from mine in a big way.

I thought the first seven or eight tracks of his list were some of the best of the game.

My computer died and took the thread with it... :yikes:

No, my time zone is accurate. Interference is wrong. I'm not putting it on +0900 because somebody somewhere is an ignoramus.

Axver said:
No, my time zone is accurate. Interference is wrong. I'm not putting it on +0900 because somebody somewhere is an ignoramus.

Nobody gives two fucks about that. No one can even see your time zone thing. Just make your clock accurate and send an e-mail to Elvis asking about the problem.

phillyfan26 said:

Nobody gives two fucks about that. No one can even see your time zone thing. Just make your clock accurate and send an e-mail to Elvis asking about the problem.

I didn't know anybody looked at the current time enough to care in the first place!

I just mean for your own benefit. :shrug: It does kind of help me here in the Superthread to know what time you'll be sleeping. :wink:

And you've got Station to Station now, don't you? :happy:

Screwtape2 said:

Yeah, what's funny about Disneyland?

Is there at least a joke behind this, or is it another lame thread location like Fenway Park?

phillyfan26 said:
I just mean for your own benefit. :shrug: It does kind of help me here in the Superthread to know what time you'll be sleeping. :wink:

And you've got Station to Station now, don't you? :happy:

I look at my computer's time, not Interference's. :wink:

I don't get why Interference can't get it right. No other forum I've visited has had problems. I'm sure other Aussie members have raised the issue before.

And yes, I do, thanks! Not sure if I'm going out today or if I'll have time to listen.

Well, it's only six tracks. Probably finish it in 35-45 minutes off the top of my head.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't know when was the last time you talked to him, but i found tim tam on facebook this evening.

Ooh, cool. He needs to come back here. He'd fit right into the postwhorehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom