Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a slightly clearer picture than the first one.

2eda9cfc.jpg

IAN HAS A PHOTO OF A PLANE IN HIS ROOM?

WOWZ0RZ.

clf

I'm surprised that Khan didn't comment on the blazers lying around in my lounge ...

I had to go back and find this picture with the blazer, somehow I missed you put the other pictures up Ax :lol:

Ah, what the hell. I'll do the Warriors jerseys now too.

06be4b0e.jpg

2003 away jersey signed by a lot of people

0f08c161.jpg

2003-2005 era home and away jerseys

d5a07956.jpg

2006-2008 era away and home jerseys. the one on the left is the one i wear to games.

There's like, barely enough room to move around in your room, Khan.

My brother's room is like that, and I always think it makes it seem cozy, but it must be something of a bitch to live with every day.

You should have seen my room before I moved the bed. I just HAVE to have walking around space. Even if it's just a small square like what I have now.

The way the best was before, all I had was a small aisle to walk down between the bed and the computer desk :no:

Do you guys think Ian supports the Warriors? I'm starting to suspect he might.

That particular blazer is nowhere in sight. Try harder. :tsk:

My band director had a jacket that looked like it belonged to an old woman. We used to make fun of him for it all the time.

But I don't feel comfortable talking to any of you about my band director anymore :tsk:

88dcc7c9.jpg

On the left, the jersey worn for the heritage round this year. It's the 1999 away jersey. Warriors lost 20-48 to North Queensland. The right is the jersey worn in 2005 to celebrate the clubs 10th anniversary. It's a replica of the first ever strip the club had, Warriors defeated Brisbane 30-18.

d73844f1.jpg

My favourite, the Auckland representative jersey. Worn last year to commemorate the 1977 Auckland team that beat Australia, France and Britain. The Warriors beat Manly 36-14.

I'm to the point now just hearing John Mellencamp say the word Indiana is making me sad. I think after this song I should switch my music selection :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom