Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, I am super jealous of your lounge.

But it's tiiiiny. It's kind of funny, I have exactly the same layout as I did in Brisbane, except in Brisbane, the couches were in the middle of the room with plenty of space either side. This is pretty much half the size of what I had. It feels crowded even with just one or two other people here.

Actually, I think I may have some Brisbane photos uploaded ...

But it's tiiiiny. It's kind of funny, I have exactly the same layout as I did in Brisbane, except in Brisbane, the couches were in the middle of the room with plenty of space either side. This is pretty much half the size of what I had. It feels crowded even with just one or two other people here.

Actually, I think I may have some Brisbane photos uploaded ...

But you have far more rooms than I do :tsk: :p i'm jealous of any space to have a couch.

My bed serves as my couch.

Or the couches downstairs, but there's only so much bad tv I can watch

I just wish I had somewhere I could sit and read.

i think I'm going to ask for one of those fuzzy chairs for Christmas. I could fit it under the bed when I'm not using it.

I was just looking through my Photofuckit account and I stumbled upon THIS:

postwhores.jpg

Oh bugger, I forgot to take a picture looking back towards the door. On the back of the door there's a Warriors cheerleaders calendar open for December 2007. I can't get the pins out of the door...and if I was going to leave it on a particular month to ogle hot girls, there are hotter girls on other months.

There's also a New Yorker cartoon calendar which just this second I switched from September to November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom