Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a suspicion of that.

I got what I asked for, I 'spose.

Since I'm an arsehole, 'dislike' was my operative word. :wink:

But, you know, sometimes I'm a U2 fan:

1. One Tree Hill
2. The Unforgettable Fire
3. Bad
4. Heartland
5. A Sort Of Homecoming
6. New Year's Day
7. Acrobat
8. Gone
9. Wild Irish Rose
10. Spanish Eyes
11. Treasure

Oh, and see you later! :wave:

Dino?

dinosi2.jpg

Quite randomly? That's probably the least random of all your England pictures! :lol:

And you DON'T have pictures from the eleven billion times you've visited Dinosaur Cove?
I meant more that the presence of large, inaccurate model dinosaurs in an English garden centre was extremely random... obviously I was going to take a picture of them, regardless. :nerd:

I mean, they look like some unholy hybrid of a T. rex and velociraptors....!

Alternatively, travel around to lots of places visiting relatives for your birthday. By doing that, I extended my 21st to run from 17/01 all the way to 20/01 this year!

Bonus!

Not bad, not bad. Eating Reese's Pieces. Freezing my bleedin hands off sitting at this window, admiring the fact that my computer monitor looks like a monster reflecting the stoplights outside.

You?

My Reese's are at work... :(

I'm also freezing my hands off, although I'm not near a window, and there are no reflecting stoplights to turn my monitor into a monster. Instead there is a bird that can't decide who it wants to sit or or bite.

I meant more that the presence of large, inaccurate model dinosaurs in an English garden centre was extremely random... obviously I was going to take a picture of them, regardless. :nerd:

I mean, they look like some unholy hybrid of a T. rex and velociraptors....!

Touche. :laugh:

And who DOESN'T want that sort of unholy hybrid in their garden?

We all know the best Dinosaur Comic is the one on the door to my lounge.

unholy hybrids :love:

I just got some dinner :love: and I'm about to watch House on Haunted Hill in ten minutes.

Yes that's the movie I watched on Halloween

Yes, it is on the same channel as last time

Yes, that does mean I'm going to have to deal with those Godawful commercials again :(

Touche. :laugh:

And who DOESN'T want that sort of unholy hybrid in their garden?

Actually, I'd rather have accurate dinosaurs in my garden... those made my nitpicking tendencies twitch.

Baryonyx!

baryonyx.jpg

The best part is, it was discovered in Dorking, Surrey.
(Have we been there?)

My Reese's are at work... :(

I'm also freezing my hands off, although I'm not near a window, and there are no reflecting stoplights to turn my monitor into a monster. Instead there is a bird that can't decide who it wants to sit on or bite.
:cute: Aww, birdies! Does he try to talk yet?

Actually, I'd rather have accurate dinosaurs in my garden... those made my nitpicking tendencies twitch.

Baryonyx!

baryonyx.jpg

The best part is, it was discovered in Dorking, Surrey.
(Have we been there?)

That's because you're a pedant!

Woah, now that's a mean-looking motherfucker.

And no, we somehow haven't hit Dorking yet! I also can't believe we haven't been to Chipping Sodbury.

I'll see what I can do Ax.

You know your movie's going to be interesting when the big stars are Geoffrey Rush, Chris Kattan, and LISA LOEB

House on Haunted Hill begs the question: Just how much force DOES it take to shove a handful of pencils all the way through a man's neck?

That's because you're a pedant!

Woah, now that's a mean-looking motherfucker.

And no, we somehow haven't hit Dorking yet! I also can't believe we haven't been to Chipping Sodbury.

Yes. Yes I am.

And it only ate fish, apparently. BIG MEAN MOTHERFUCKING FISH.

We must go there. And I went past Chipping Sodbury station in the train to Bath! Cracked me up.

I'll see what I can do Ax.

You know your movie's going to be interesting when the big stars are Geoffrey Rush, Chris Kattan, and LISA LOEB

Geoffrey Rush ... and Lisa Loeb? HOW DOES THIS WORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom