Dillon a Pat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Why... oh why... would the Bungles trade a 1000 yard rusher to the defending Super Bowl champions... who play in the same conference as the Bungles... for nothing more than a 2nd round draft pick? And why... oh why... if that's all it took, couldn't the Giants have offered Tiki "I like to fumble yayyyyyy" Barber AND a 2nd round pick to the Bungles for Dillion? Why... oh why? I'm waiting for our house Bungles fan to give me answer...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Why... oh why... would the Bungles trade a 1000 yard rusher to the defending Super Bowl champions... who play in the same conference as the Bungles... for nothing more than a 2nd round draft pick? And why... oh why... if that's all it took, couldn't the Giants have offered Tiki "I like to fumble yayyyyyy" Barber AND a 2nd round pick to the Bungles for Dillion? Why... oh why? I'm waiting for our house Bungles fan to give me answer...

Youre kidding right? I mean, Im shocked we got as much for him as we did considering how badly he hurt his own stock acting like as ass. And NE is not in our division although they are on the schedule this year. Dillon was gone no matter what, and now we have alot less salary to deal with and another first day pick. 10 total picks. Marvin is drooling at the thought of those guys, all new guys that never had to deal with the crappy Bengal years. Yep, things are good. As for CD, good luck man, thanks for the good years, no thanks for the crap you pulled last year. See ya in December.

but still... you gave him to the defending super bowl champions, and outburst aside, he gives the pats the only thing they didn't have already... a bonafied 1000 yard rusher. i have to think they could've gotten something a little better than that... i mean a pats 2nd round pick might as well be a third round pick 'cause they pick last. eh... whatever.

We didnt "give" him away, we got a second round pick for him and unloaded his salary which frees up more cash to sign our picks. And trust me, picking in rounds 2 and 3 are not that different,(plus thier pick is 49 of 63) plenty of examples of that in the past 10 years....
Lets see, 1998 3rd rounders included
Ahman Green
Jeremiah Trotter
Hines Ward

:eyebrow:

the 49th pick for one of the best young backs in the league is practically giving away

i remember when the rams got marshall faulk for a second rounder, and we all know how that turned out, now that was a steal

the pats still have 2 first round picks to boot...

theyre going to be unstoppable next year, barring injury

Its the 56th overall pick. Dillon was a 2nd rounder, so it seems fair.
Word here is Beilichick and Pioli were showing some interest in Maurice Clarett, figuring they could nab him in the 2nd round rather than maneuvering higher in the first to go after Stephen Jackson or take a chance on the stock dropping fast Kevin Jones.
When the court order ruling Clarett ineligible came down, the Pats brain trust shifted gears, contacting the Bungles who were already negotiating with Dallas, Denver and the Raidahs to deal Dillon.
Anyway...now imagine Tom Brady's play action with Dillon as teh feature back...can you say Dynasty?
Just got to get his attitude in line, playing for a winner should be all the tonic he needs.

And come Saturday we still have 2 first rounders and a second rounder and no longer a presing need for a RB. So Belichick will be able to draft defense and line help like he would anyway, and once again can you say "Dynasty"?

And Ty LAw must be losing a step if the Miami police could catch him on foot.

and the bungles will have a 2nd round pick to screw up...

great deal. way to give the pats the one thing they were missing... a bonafied running game.

here... why don't you give 'em this while you're at it
sbtrophy.jpg

and here... why not toss in a subserviant chicken too
chicken.gif

bahhh

Im still amazed we got a second round pick for Corey and feel it was a great deal. And Chiz, if a 30 runner is one of thebest young backs in football, im confused. Runners on the wrong side of 30 all break down with very few exceptions, look it up.....

4 of last year's 18 thousand yard rushers were 30 or over... so i guess technicly you're right. but all the pats need is a good 800+ yards out of dillon... all they need is a dangerous option in the backfield. and they now have that option. and yes... a 2nd round pick can turn out to be a great player if used correctly... but remember... these are the bungles we're talking about :wink:

Back
Top Bottom