Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

:lmao: sweet sweet procrastination. what kind of fish do you have ax?

I've six zebrafish.

Used to be seven. I went to visit the family for Christmas and came back to find one had vanished. I still have no idea what precisely happened to it.

mysterious_jen said:
OMG .

i just inhaled half my drink

cough cough cough cough , had to spit the whole lot out.

argh. :censored:

Getting your booze and your drugs mixed up? :wink:

Axver said:

I've six zebrafish.

Used to be seven. I went to visit the family for Christmas and came back to find one had vanished. I still have no idea what precisely happened to it.

probably died and the rest ate it ! :lol:

i have some platties and a very large angel fish in one tank and

2 black axylotils in the other.

mysterious_jen said:

probably died and the rest ate it ! :lol:

i have some platties and a very large angel fish in one tank and

2 black axylotils in the other.

Well, that's the thing - there was no body, no remnants of a body, no blood in the tank, and zebrafish are not cannibalistic! So I'm a bit baffled.

I've been meaning to get some more fish, but I'm not really sure what to get - and more fish would mean I'd have to clean the tank more regularly too.

hmm im so fucking stupid, i intended to work on my arghsignment today at work (didnt happen!) so i took my questions there with me, guess where i left them. :censored:
OVER IT.

mysterious_jen said:
hmm im so fucking stupid, i intended to work on my arghsignment today at work (didnt happen!) so i took my questions there with me, guess where i left them. :censored:
OVER IT.

The questions aren't available online?

For most assessment tasks here, the questions are also - or sometimes only - posted online.

Axver said:

The questions aren't available online?

For most assessment tasks here, the questions are also - or sometimes only - posted online.

remember i havent even had an email from the tutor!

these guys are fucked. doing it old skool in ballarat .

mysterious_jen said:

remember i havent even had an email from the tutor!

these guys are fucked. doing it old skool in ballarat .

Maybe the pigeon got lost.

Or you didn't see the smoke signals.

smoke signals most likely. just a bit pissed off as my other off campus experiences have been great through deakin and melb uni , with total IT, online and phone support, with this crew the co-ordinator and admin assistant can't get it together to process my fucking form.

Now that the dishes are done, I suppose I should think about dinner.

Damn you, SBS, stop making me hungry with your Food Safari programme.

Hey Ian :wave: How's it going?

I swear, every time Ax talks about making dinner, it's gnocchi napoli. He must have CRATES of that stuff stored somewhere for every day of the year....

Alisaura said:
Hey Ian :wave: How's it going?

I swear, every time Ax talks about making dinner, it's gnocchi napoli. He must have CRATES of that stuff stored somewhere for every day of the year....

:lol: I know, it seems just about every time I mention dinner here, it's either gnocchi napoli or herb and garlic sausages.

Part of it is that they're the two quickest things I cook, so when I'm writing essays and trying to convince myself not to waste too much time, I cook quicker dinners.

I'm dying for some lasagne but that's going to take me fucking forever to make - relatively speaking at least.

coolian2 said:

Good, how are you?

I miss Ax talking about garlic sausages

I was going to do herb and garlic sausages tonight, actually. But I had a bad experience with some a few nights ago so it didn't seem like an appetising prospect.

Alisaura said:

Fuck that, I just spent an hour doing mine. :crack:

:yikes: At least mine took only about half an hour.

Though I'll probably do dishes again tonight as I'm sick of having to do my dishes BEFORE dinner.

garlic sausages :drool:

I can't decide if we should eat leftovers of dubious quality or if I should cook stuff. Blah.

I'm not bad; took a sick day, which was just as well since my housemate passed out this morning and I had to take her to the doctor. :yikes: my appointment is tomorrow afternoon... :lol:

I think I'll go into work early tomorrow and leave about 2pm... which means I can still inflict this CD on Ax on my way out :D

Alisaura said:
garlic sausages :drool:

I can't decide if we should eat leftovers of dubious quality or if I should cook stuff. Blah.

Garlic sausages were :drool:-worthy for me until Monday. I'd taken some out of the freezer on Friday and put them in the fridge to defrost, but then I ate out that night so I didn't get around to using them until Monday. As it turned out, the gladwrap had a hole in it and both sausages had big nasty black spots. But I wanted my sausages, so I hastily defrosted some from the freezer and they were rather unsatisfying.

And go the leftovers - it's easier! :up:

I'm not bad; took a sick day, which was just as well since my housemate passed out this morning and I had to take her to the doctor. :yikes: my appointment is tomorrow afternoon... :lol:

I think I'll go into work early tomorrow and leave about 2pm... which means I can still inflict this CD on Ax on my way out :D

:yikes: Hope your housemate's doing OK now. And are you still trying to shake that cold? I've got to book a CT scan tomorrow to see if I have some sort of sinus issue, whee. :|

And :lol: - I need to burn those DVDs for you. Once my essay's out of the way, I'll relearn how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom