Digital Imaging question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey guys, I haven't been around too long here, but I've been here enough to realize that you are pretty good at giving advice on nearly anything. :wink:

Anyways, I just got a new computer - HP 100GB, 512 ram, forget the processor speed - and I'm looking to get some digital imaging software. What is the best value out there? Keep in mind that I'm a complete novice at this type of thing so a professional program, while nice, would probably be wasted on me.

I've read up on Adobe elements and it seems to be pretty good. Any thoughts? Also, should I bite the bullet and buy the software legitamately or go through bit torrents? Has anyone gotten software from bit torrents and has it worked well?

Many thanks for any help!!! :wave:

I've had Photoshop 7 for years and really never have time to figure it all out even though it's amazing. My boss who's been into photography for over 30 years just recommended this freeware put out by Google, Picasa, and both of us have been using it daily. Give Picasa a try if you don't want to spend hundreds on Photoshop right away.

I :heart: ULead's PhotoImpact. I have a pretty outdated version, and I still adore it. I wonder what a newer version is like. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom