Diet Staples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Do you have anything in your life that you find you consume on a daily basis? Other than things like coffee?

Personally, I couldn't live without turkey sandwiches and cereal (the sweet kind, particularly frosted flakes! :D ) I was at the supermarket last night and when I got to the register, all I really had in the cart was the above!!

mmm junk food

Dr Pepper :drool:
And also Bugles.. the nacho cheese kind :D and those strawberry sour straw things :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
(Still with the turkey sandwiches? ;) :) )

You know, I almost made a comment about that in my original post... but I didnt ! :D Yes, they're still very much a part of my life...lol

I've had a bagel almost every morning for over the past month, and I :heart: starting my day out with it. :drool:

PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI!!!!

The other things I've been addicted to recently are Pepperidge Farm Mint Brussels Cookies, cup of Maruchan Instant Wanton Soup (you know, the same brand that makes the little instant noodle cups), and Cranberry Juice

:drool:

Dr. Pepper...I love Dr. Pepper. Lays potato chips.

But the thing I really love, I can only get at school. There is a little resturant called The Mercantile and they have the most *amazing* patty melts. When I'm at school, I must have one. I'd eat them every day if I could.

Elisabeth

im still addicted to diet coke/pepsi max :slant:
but i couldnt drink straight coke/pepsi if i tried :yuck:

Lately...

I've got hooked on Snapple Diet Air: A Prickly Peach Drink with Ginseng, Guarana, and Ginko Biloba.... A great pick-me-upper drink.. makes me feel good, clear and alert! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love roll ups :D I have been eating one every day at work for the last month or 2.

I cannot live without pepsi max. Cannot. I get sick if I go without because I am so addicted.

Milk and strawberry Quik. Every day. 1 large glass.

I will be the size of a small whale soon.

Ah well.

Hey I always eat turkey sandwiches too! People tease me about it but I think turkey is :drool:
I also eat goldfish crackers, cheese, pineapple, and ice cream a lot. I used to eat a lot of pizza, milk, and hamburgers, but i don't eat them that often anymore.

I know that doesn't sound very healthy, but i also eat healthy foods, just not as frequently ;)

I couldnt live without each morning, (apart from a cup of coffee and a cigarette) my two pieces of wholemeal toast with vegemite- I have had all of these three things for breakfast for as long as I can remember, shit there have even been times when I have been that broke that I have even lived off toast and vegemite:drool:

Chocolate.....:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am never without chocolate. There is always always chocolate in my fridge at home and in my desk at work. And I do eat a piece everyday, (usually hershey's kisses with almonds):drool:

I just finished a chocolate fudge brownie. No wonder I'm in such great shape
:rolleyes:

Sanitarium So Good Soy Milk

I have tried to use powdered soy milk becuase it is so much cheaper but UGH!!! I can go without a lot of things, but I HAVE to have my early morning tea and So Good.

Other things that are staples and I keep the family going with...every week, year in year out!!!! EGAD!!!
homemade muesli (cheaper)
weet bix
peanut butter
potatoes
carrots
lettuce
crispbread(variety optional)

My boys aren't big eaters, thank goodness, but the young one is in the grips of puberty and really needs extra nutrition. I can't believe his growthh rate, poor guy, so fast , it hurts sometimes.
I haven't been that able to provide for them, but ne thing I have given them is health...so far...touch wood.

BONO APPETIT musiclovers:drool:

Back
Top Bottom