Diego Maradona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
roy keane said:
Call him drug addict,bad person,cheater, call him whatever you want but PLEASE stop calling him overrated.It's stupid,insane. Are you blind?

No need to be rude.

CKONE said:

it does now it was up the swanny over the weekend!!! Host probs!

try it now.

ah it works now.

this looks like a pretty good forum. I used to go on Holteenders.co.uk. This one looks like the real deal though :up:

Whereabouts in Birmingham you from? i'm from Hall Green, in south Brum, by Solihull. Takes F*cking ages to get to Villa Park lol

1stepcloser said:

ah it works now.

this looks like a pretty good forum. I used to go on Holteenders.co.uk. This one looks like the real deal though :up:

Whereabouts in Birmingham you from? i'm from Hall Green, in south Brum, by Solihull. Takes F*cking ages to get to Villa Park lol

join up its free. we get together before most home games for a few pints and arrange a few nights out in Brum with a few nosers and generally have a good drink. the footie side is quiet for the off season apart from rumours and transfers etc but there is quite a good anything goes forum and of course it is the world cup and we have a world cup forum. some members going out there! I will keep my eye out for you make sure you are set up no probs.

I am originally from Sutton Coldfield and lived for a time in beirut (sorry I mean Acocks Green) so just down the road from Hall Green. Now based in Tamworth.

Cheers. Haven't been down the Villa for a while now though cos i'm at uni in Leeds but i'll be back in Brum next month, can't wait for that.

Last Villa game i went to was when we lost 2-0 at home to Wigan. Came down from Leeds especially for that cos it was my birthday. What a depressing afternoon that was. I went out that night and got wasted so that improved things a bit however :wink:

Looks like a good forum anyway, i'll sign up when my exams are out of the way :mad:

CKONE said:

lived for a time in beirut (sorry I mean Acocks Green)

:laugh:

One of my best mates used to live in Sparkhill. Poor lad. I pass on my condolences to him everytime we go through there on the way to the city centre.

1stepcloser said:
Cheers. Haven't been down the Villa for a while now though cos i'm at uni in Leeds but i'll be back in Brum next month, can't wait for that.

Last Villa game i went to was when we lost 2-0 at home to Wigan. Came down from Leeds especially for that cos it was my birthday. What a depressing afternoon that was. I went out that night and got wasted so that improved things a bit however :wink:

Looks like a good forum anyway, i'll sign up when my exams are out of the way :mad:

:up: good luck with the exams.

if you join you can back me up on all the U2 arguments as I am often a lone crusader!!

CKONE said:

:up: good luck with the exams.

if you join you can back me up on all the U2 arguments as I am often a lone crusader!!

Thanks. And defending the merits of U2 is almost a necessity to me these days. The amount of people i meet who are of the "Bono's a dickhead so that means all of U2's music must be shit" mentality is rather overwhelming. So i'll bring all of that experience!

CKONE said:
overrated drug abuser if you ask me. if you pumped me full of all the chemicals he was on i could jump higher than peter shilton and punch a football.

totally overrated as a player and his other goal against England in 86 still looks to me like a terry fenwick own goal!:madspit:

Terry Butcher you mean and yeh it does look like he got the last touch, and i thought that for years but Maradona does put it away. 1986 was his year and he was a good player but i rate Zico of Brazil above him, Now he was class, those banana free kicks and the way he got pass players not to mention his perfect little through balls. top class.

I'm sure you don't have this great record :love:

ea_1_b.jpg
:love:

Back
Top Bottom