did sicy go dancing yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The thread has to get uglier before she will "pounce" on anybody's face or whatever.

z edge does not seem to be online; my guess is that he upgraded tonight and went to one of those roadside bar & grills outside of Oklahoma City that the Allman Brothers sing about instead of going to the Grab&Go for the usual Michelob Light 12 pack. Probably throwing darts or riding a mechanical bull and drinking Miller High Life, who knows?

~U2Alabama

Yknow I wasnt going to post for a while so I could wait and watch you guys cause trouble.. but then I forgot that I wasnt going to post and I posted. :|

I have a serious problem. :coocoo:

stonedsmilie.gif

is it just me or is the idea of drunks and darts not really the best thing, oh well I suppose drunks came up with the idea in the first place

...then there is the issue of bars that were designed by drunks, where you have to walk in front of the dartboard to get to the restroom. Nothing sucks more than getting hit with a dart while on the way to the urinal.

well it depends
the loo = toilet, bathroom
urinals we have and urinal we call them

personally i say bathroom myself, yes stupid when there's no bath in there, but hey!
i am a teacher dont forget bam bam, and lil boys who stand in those 'urinal's come to ask their laces to be tied up.
i tell them to get their lace tying friends to do it for them.:yuck:

...or perhaps they have really nice bathrooms? Or maybe it is a tradition to take your shoes off to go to the bathroom where Zoomanda lives, like entering houses in Japan?

Well, it appears that Zooropa_Amanda's cultural tradition is strictly limited to the bathroom, so I am not sure about the geishas in Austria.

Can I just say that squatting toilets are the greatest thing ever invented ever since before the invention of sitting toilets (yes, my grammar, kill me). You westerners don't appreciate such genius.

Oh!!! bama!!! let us kiss! yes! lets! us!

i actually had two alcoholic beverages, known better as "beers" tonite.

the states own canada.

but if you invade us youll fail just as badly as napolean, the generals of ww1 and hitler in ww2 tried to invade the ussr.

we here in canada are dynamos in the sack.

Back
Top Bottom