Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I believe I am gonna have to call my visit to an early stop as I need to get some soup for my throat and relax. I'll probably be back later. :wave:

Please just tell me that the all important "Lost virginity while posting in the superthread" question will be on there and I'll be happy.

:lol:

Nobody's going to do that! Not even me. Unless, I suppose, I lose my virginity to a Superthreader who thinks I SHOULD post on the Superthread while losing my virginity.

You haven't seen the full draft test yet then, I take it?

By the way sorry I haven't stonedposted tonight. I actually slept in until 4pm. I think it was because I was drinking absinthe and I wasn't meant to do that after having the injection earlier yesterday. Or because I was dreaming about scoring drugs and thought that it was actually happening.

But since the dream also involved making friends with someone I had stabbed repeatedly and driving a small car through a mall, I don't know how I could have thought it was really happening.

Well, I believe I am gonna have to call my visit to an early stop as I need to get some soup for my throat and relax. I'll probably be back later. :wave:
I don't need soup, but I do need some sort of sustenance. Though soup is now sounding appealing. Is 9 AM too early for ramen? I don't think so. back laterz.

No, but it's a lot purer than I expect to be! :lol:
Which in either case, will change with time, I am sure!

Chocolate is good. I like dark chocolate more but any kind of chocolate = :drool:

Yeah, mine used to be closer to underweight for a while but then I just kept gaining weight and since I'm so small, it doesn't take a lot for it to show! A lot of the stores around here are within walking distance, so I tend to walk wherever I go anyway. It's just the matter of my not doing it often enough to matter!

:lol: I expect my Superthread purity score to gradually drop a few more points, but I imagine my score on the original test isn't going anywhere fast.

For my muffins, I use dark chocolate chips as it works best. But in general, any chocolate is made of win.

Yeah, I have to walk/tram it everywhere, but I try to rationalise things into as few trips as possible to avoid unnecessary backtracking and whatnot. Sure, it's more efficient, but maybe I should strive for something that maximises the walking I do instead!

And aww, boo, you're off. Hope that throat of yours is better soon! :wave:

By the way sorry I haven't stonedposted tonight. I actually slept in until 4pm. I think it was because I was drinking absinthe and I wasn't meant to do that after having the injection earlier yesterday. Or because I was dreaming about scoring drugs and thought that it was actually happening.

But since the dream also involved making friends with someone I had stabbed repeatedly and driving a small car through a mall, I don't know how I could have thought it was really happening.

:lol:

I imagine you'll be the very first person to lose that particular Superthread purity point when you do finally get around to it.

Has she? I honestly don't recall her stonedposting!

It was a rare time that you weren't here. No idea which thread it was in. I think it was mainly Americans at the time, and if I'm not mistaken LeMel and I were telling her to listen to Zooropa, and she still wasn't all that impressed with it while high. I was kind of disappointed by that.

It was a rare time that you weren't here. No idea which thread it was in. I think it was mainly Americans at the time, and if I'm not mistaken LeMel and I were telling her to listen to Zooropa, and she still wasn't all that impressed with it while high. I was kind of disappointed by that.

Oh, I might have a vague recollection of reading over that.

So, will stonedposting bring the lulz like drunkposting does? (asks Mr Naive-and-Clueless ...)

Oh, I might have a vague recollection of reading over that.

So, will stonedposting bring the lulz like drunkposting does? (asks Mr Naive-and-Clueless ...)

Yes, it will to some extent. Depends on how good the stuff is a bit, though.

I may get 15d a lot, thinking that minutes have passed after one post when actually it's been mere seconds.

Actually, now that I think about it, the last few times I've stonedposted I've also been on the verge of drunkposting, and actually there might not be a huge difference. But I'll still lose that purity point.

Yes, it will to some extent. Depends on how good the stuff is a bit, though.

I may get 15d a lot, thinking that minutes have passed after one post when actually it's been mere seconds.

Actually, now that I think about it, the last few times I've stonedposted I've also been on the verge of drunkposting, and actually there might not be a huge difference. But I'll still lose that purity point.

:laugh:

Well then, you better hurry up and get around to this Superthread stonedposting. :wink:

And on a completely unrelated note, UGH, I missed a meeting at university today. I've never missed a meeting in my life. I thought it was next week. Bleh. :reject:

What can I say, I'm easy :shrug:

Shot of vodka? Don't mind if I do. Who cares if it's 9:30am and I'm at work.. minor detail.

*pops back in briefly*

Ax, you owe me a long-winded reply.

That is all.

*pops back out*

Bonnie, be a good friend and share the vodka, please. Straight. Whole wine glass. Thanks.

Ok ok.. I'm here. Make it good.

:wave: :wink:

Welcome to the madhouse postwhorehouse. Or should that be postwhorehouse madhouse? :hmm:

What can I say, I'm easy :shrug:

Shot of vodka? Don't mind if I do. Who cares if it's 9:30am and I'm at work.. minor detail.

:lol: I don't know I've talked to you much or at all, I'm Bonnie. And I'm still terribly surprised that worked.

Yeah, it shouldn't make a huge difference. Except the difference of good times.

lol, hi Bonnie :D Now that you know you've got such influence over me, how will you exploit it? :hmm:

Axver - madhouse, postwhorehouse, it all sounds good to me!

Bonnie, be a good friend and share the vodka, please. Straight. Whole wine glass. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm out. You'll have to settle for snake whiskey instead.

cobrasnakewhiskey.jpg

... ah screw it, have some.

PLZc9f68_AAHL001030.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom