Diamond, You Big Stud!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that all you have to say? Pah, I knew you weren't all that and a bag of potato chips.

spanking.gif

Im trying to keep my sexiness off of Front Street theses days..unless they offer me gratuities..like sodas and free candy:).
Thank you
Now shut up.
;)
DB9

Ah, you guys are no fun anymore.

*grabs another Smirnoff Ice*

I'm going to wait for the graveyard shift to show up.

Damn you, Saint Angela! What are you, the monogamy police?? I so wanted to be a slut, it was my sole ambition left in life, and now you've ruined it for me! :mad:

Oh well, back to doing the relationship squelchy, I guess.

Klodomir said:
Saint Angela!

Oh that does look nice doesn't it? Will this appear in bold? its such a pity that interference doesn't have fluro lights for this kind of thing. Such worthiness.

I shall pray for your soul dear :mac:

In the meantime, while loverboy is working out he is dating a crack addict nut case and her insane kitties, I'm sure Jesse here will entertain you!
[insert angelic smile here]

Ahh bugger it, I will pray for Jesse instead. I dont think the poor boy realises what he is wishing for :wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Since when was Diamond's name Craig huh??

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Smoking crack again Klod.

Craig-Schmaig.:mac:
This "lovely" is an independent thinker:)
She knows who her Daddy is:ohmy::mac: :cool:

Diamond

"lovely"??? Now you've done it!

*sings a selection of Celine Dion songs very loudly and out of tune*

Angela Harlem said:

Ahh bugger it, I will pray for Jesse instead. I dont think the poor boy realises what he is wishing for :wink:

Angie, I do realize what i'm wishing for and please don't call me a boy ya kiwi, (just kidding). :|

Last edited:
jesseu2 said:

Angie, I do realize what i'm wishing for and please don't call me a boy ya kiwi, (just kidding). :|

You called me a kiwi!! I am going to kill that screaming canucky flower thing!

And sorry for calling you a boy :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom