Devils Win the Cup!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
I just realized we had a forum for sports here, and I have been posting here since October of 2000. HAHA. What an idiot I am.

DEVILS WIN THE CUP!!

I know I'm a doofus for saying that, but I have always been a HUGE Devils fan even when they sucked. Who is a Devils fan here? There's gotta be some!:)

Ut-oh! What does that supposed to mean?:) Hehehe

GO DEVILS!:) WOOHOO

*snicker snicker*

U2Fan101 said:
I know I'm a doofus for saying that, but I have always been a HUGE Devils fan even when they sucked. Who is a Devils fan here? There's gotta be some!

I wouldn't call you a doofus. I hardly know you.

What? A Devils fan. Delirious. Delirious I tell you. The only Devils fan on this forum is Wanderer, but he's taken a bit of a detour to NoPostVille.

PS- Hockey Threads :up:... they're ever so popular here... I warn you though, they often lead to explicit references to male strippers and the like.

Speaking of Griffey, where might he be at?

:sexywink:

I do find it very strange that the best hockey discussions I've had on-line are in a U2 forum. :p And that I've posted more about hockey than I have about U2!

I was rooting for the Ducks. :|

Well you have the best hockey mind(s?) here ever. I don't blame you for being a hockey postaholic.

PS- Gretzky threads :down:

:wink:

Hi there U2Fan101. :wave: Um, we might seem crazy, but we're not really...

PS with regards to hockey homoeroticism, maybe this is posted somewhere else, but there's a campaign here (here being montreal) I guess you'd call it a sensitivity campaign about homosexuality, and the reason I'm bringing it up is that it features two hockey players kissing, and you know, it almost looks like they're fighting. So, yeah.

Bbug said:
Hi there U2Fan101. :wave: Um, we might seem crazy, but we're not really...

PS with regards to hockey homoeroticism, maybe this is posted somewhere else, but there's a campaign here (here being montreal) I guess you'd call it a sensitivity campaign about homosexuality, and the reason I'm bringing it up is that it features two hockey players kissing, and you know, it almost looks like they're fighting. So, yeah.

Since we are on the subject, left winger for the New Jersey Devils, Patrick Elias (a former member of the Devils' A-Line...remember that unstoppable line from 98 to 01? Elias, Sykora and Arnott? MMMM BOY!!) Anyway....Elias is dating an adult film actress from the Czech Republic.

There's a joke that since the A-Line broke up, he hasn't been able to score goals. Well, that's a true statement. But the joke is since he is a dating an adult film actress, he is at least scoring somewhere. HAHAHAHAHA:)

i read that wrong...i thought you said elias IS an adult film actress

:laugh: I never thought we had an accent either, MVD, but according to some we do. Legend has it that we do talk through our noses because of the higher altitude.

But I've never been able to hear it on other locals, even if it has been pointed out on me!

Michael believes in them, though. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom