Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, with the NLOTH reviews, who wrote which ones?

I'm NLOTHsloth and BoNOMORE. Traviud's Bad Ass Guitar Dude, bonovoicesycophant, and presumably SOCAL4LYFE.

Khan did an amazing review but it seems to be gone. :( It had a line about how Larry is completely absent and seems to have been replaced by a goat.

I'm no help on the technological side of things, but YOU MUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD IT. The world needs this. Do it for inthistown.

Last time I was here I spent some time looking for a free program to help me with this, but I could only get trials and they just couldn't do shit. I would look for cracks and codes but last time I did that I got like forty viruses, and I'm trying to keep this computer nice and clean. To hell with it, though...

I gotta go, make preparations for my Japanese Miso Soup for tonight :D

Is that nice? Oh fuck, you reminded me... I gotta pul some Japanese dish out of my proverbial by next Friday. I am not the one at school - why do *I* have to do all this shit???
:mad:
I'm starting to have a real problem with keeping up with my daughter's school. She is unfortunately a very enthusiastic 5 year old kindy kid whose eagerness I absolutely cannot dampen, obviously. Why did I have to get the nerd?? I didn't do anything wrong!
:scream:

I suffer silently.
:sigh:

... and on here.
:shifty:

Ask you parents how easy it was keeping up with a nerd!
:grumpy:

My parents, on the other hand, have no idea I'm secretly a genius. I'm not the "smart sister"
:doh:

Probably quite easy, really. I'm all talk and all laze. And I like hiding away with my books rather than doing things that involve other more stupid people. :up:

And ooh, you're drunkposting? :hyper:

You little beyOOtee!

... are we not doing the Australianisms any more?

Yay for tipsy :D

I don't think I stretched my parents too far... my extra curricular activities didn't extend much beyond the odd art or pottery class, and a flirtation with badminton and archery...

Well, that bow and arrows stuff wasn't cheap. :reject:

You little beyOOtee!

I don't think I stretched my parents too far... my extra curricular activities didn't extend much beyond the odd art or pottery class, and a flirtation with badminton and archery...

:lol:

My extra-curricular stuff in primary school was mainly just playing guitar and participating in drama club and its associated speech club. I was meant to learn soccer, then missed the entire season I was registered for thanks to chicken pox, whooping cough, and viral meningitis, and didn't re-register the next year. In high school, I pretty much just did debating and the occasional speech competition.

Probably quite easy, really. I'm all talk and all laze. And I like hiding away with my books rather than doing things that involve other more stupid people. :up:

And ooh, you're drunkposting? :hyper:

I will be soon, judging by how FAST these cans are disppearing! shoudnt have had wine with finner.

fucking bacsktroke key.

turpsed.

You little beyOOtee!

I read this as you not having stretched your pants too far.
:hi5:

I will be soon, judging by how FAST these cans are disppearing! shoudnt have had wine with finner.

fucking bacsktroke key.

turpsed.

The return of the backstroke key! :laugh:

And what, praytell, is finner? Finnish dinner?

The return of the backstroke key! :laugh:

And what, praytell, is finner? Finnish dinner?

it's winner when you're a lisper.

no, dinner. it was um. lamb loins (haha loins) and random veges from the bottom of the drige. like carrots and zucchini and potatoes which were in the cupborad, not fridge.

It's interesting to see that they occasionally play "normal U2 music".

Death metal, acid jazz, funk, and normal U2 music within the space of a single bar!

This is innovative. Almost as innovative as the production qualities revealed by NLOTHsloth.

We got the dog back from the vet, too, today. Thankfully no sign of venom in his blood stream. I told the vet we'd be seeing her again thogh.
I've begun the orocess of setting my sister up with a builder who can hopefully fix out steps. Is that wrong? I want her to be happy, but we need new steps.
It's.. the house with no steps here.
:sad:

Well, I did buy some jeans today, that are the biggest size I've ever bought. :reject:
(Which still isn't that big at all, and I deserve a sound thrashing for worrying about my size.)

Kahlua or milo?

Kahlua IN milo? :hmm:

Yes, i think I recall what you look like and you are skinny linny. :up: Just fine the way you are!

Kahlua!!!!! Drink with me!!!!!!! Then i can stop being so careful with my typing and just do whatever again :D

it's winner when you're a lisper.

no, dinner. it was um. lamb loins (haha loins) and random veges from the bottom of the drige. like carrots and zucchini and potatoes which were in the cupborad, not fridge.

As somebody who's not much into those veggies (excluding potato) or lamb, I'll pass.

Kahlua or milo?

Kahlua IN milo? :hmm:

I'm with Anna: go for the kahlua. Though ... kahlua in milo sounds amusingly weird.

I have no wine. :sad:

We got the dog back from the vet, too, today. Thankfully no sign of venom in his blood stream. I told the vet we'd be seeing her again thogh.
I've begun the orocess of setting my sister up with a builder who can hopefully fix out steps. Is that wrong? I want her to be happy, but we need new steps.
It's.. the house with no steps here.
:sad:

:lmao: So this is your cheap way of not having to pay for building? What about when you need some plumbing or electrical work done?

Then i can stop being so careful with my typing and just do whatever again :D

Oh, just make the typos! Bring us lulz.

I'm with Anna: go for the kahlua. Though ... kahlua in milo sounds amusingly weird.

I have no wine. :sad:

:lmao: So this is your cheap way of not having to pay for building? What about when you need some plumbing or electrical work done?

Oh, just make the typos! Bring us lulz.

See, it's unaminous. Kahlua!

As for the plummber.... I have sisters in law. Though, they're single for a reason.
:shifty:

And spesking of which, did I tell youse aboutn the fuckhole plumbers wanting 20 gabillion dollras for connetcting our sereage? fuckers! I'm happy with a hole in the ground.
:angry:

anctully, no I'm not, which is why we're paying $12000 for the fucking thing. and the council in a case of brilliant timing warned us there's a fine today if we're not econcnected by 8th october. fuckers. have they ever tried to get a traddie???? I THINK NOT!

ali better be getting the milk out...

i'm all alone and am fast running out of grog! except for the shetliads of wine i still have.
grays auctions :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom