Desventuradas Islands, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali, just for you, I put the xkcd comic I wanted to show you on Photofuckit. So let's hope this works:

impostor.png

You're going to hate me, cos I actually saw that one yesterday. :lol:

:reject:

And yes, very true!

Thanks anyway! :D

:drool:

Yep. But I specifically wanted to show it to Ali - she'd left for the night before I found it.
:giggle: I see!

Hey Serena and GG2.
:flirt: hey there..

The Superthread: Better than what you're supposed to be doing since February 2008.

Yeah, heh. It is. I tried and tried to go back to sleep. No avail! I suppose I'll either be raiding some coffee later or taking a nap!

Lessons sound good. :hyper:

:lol: It sure is, ah well, I see my friends often enough, but I barely get here at this time of the day, well, not unless it's thurs or friday..

:crack: coffee makes it worse! Don't do the evil stuff!
only if you really want to stay awake..
I think what helps me sleep is that I'm slightly hyperactive at times and I can sorta change my mode into hyperactive before I go to bed so I get rid of all my energy and am able to sleep quite easily :hmm:

Did ax get the 5millionth post yet? I got him train pics yesterday, but I can't upload them since I"m not at home :grumpy: no cable with me..

You're going to hate me, cos I actually saw that one yesterday. :lol:

:reject:

And yes, very true!

Thanks anyway! :D

Typical! :laugh:

You know that god-awful essay from hell I was doing? Some of the people I critiqued were literary critics invading history and political science, and one wanker I often rant about in my Historical Theory & Research tute is a literary critic. So that cartoon rings so stunningly true right now.

God, I have so much contempt for the bulk of literary criticism. Talk about a discipline completely up its own arse and not actually contributing anything.

:lol: It sure is, ah well, I see my friends often enough, but I barely get here at this time of the day, well, not unless it's thurs or friday..

:crack: coffee makes it worse! Don't do the evil stuff!
only if you really want to stay awake..
I think what helps me sleep is that I'm slightly hyperactive at times and I can sorta change my mode into hyperactive before I go to bed so I get rid of all my energy and am able to sleep quite easily :hmm:

Did ax get the 5millionth post yet? I got him train pics yesterday, but I can't upload them since I"m not at home :grumpy: no cable with me..

Coffee actually has been helping me the last few days, believe it or not. I've been having problems with constant fatigue (though it seems to have wavered today. Maybe I was oversleeping! Not that 4 hours is even enough but yeah.) and it seems I'm good for the rest of the day if I have an iced coffee! Oh well. I guess I'm just a freak.

Nah, the 5 millionth post hasn't been reached yet, but we're getting so close! I am so betting it'll be Ax.

Nope, not yet at the 5 million. Right now, 4,990,637.

Oooh, train pics. :drool:

Coffee actually has been helping me the last few days, believe it or not. I've been having problems with constant fatigue (though it seems to have wavered today. Maybe I was oversleeping! Not that 4 hours is even enough but yeah.) and it seems I'm good for the rest of the day if I have an iced coffee! Oh well. I guess I'm just a freak.

Nah, the 5 millionth post hasn't been reached yet, but we're getting so close! I am so betting it'll be Ax.

Then I think your fatique might have something to do with the coffee. A cafeine rush can be good, but only for a short while. Afterwards it can leave you more tired than before!
Try not to use coffee, and perhaps you'll be able to sleep again!

Now, Serena, I know sometimes you don't quite look your age, but don't you think Google Ads is being just a little ridiculous here?

Toddler Not Sleeping
Parents Get Your Free Sleep Report/ =Gentle Guaranteed Proven Solution!

:tsk: you dissapoint me.

:flirt: especially for you, I'll try to get even better ones today!

We'll get to the 5 million soon! Hopefully I'll actually be paying attention when we're within striking distance. Assuming it happens while I'm awake ...

Oooh! :hyper:

Then I think your fatique might have something to do with the coffee. A cafeine rush can be good, but only for a short while. Afterwards it can leave you more tired than before!
Try not to use coffee, and perhaps you'll be able to sleep again!

Uh, one problem with that logic. The fatigue came first. I don't consume caffeine regularly. So I have no idea where the fatigue came from. I started having iced coffees a couple of days ago because it seemed like nothing was helping.

I was going to say something, but I completely forgot what it was. Can't have been very interesting!

Oh, that's it... congrats on the 4k, Liam! :wink: Slowly but surely...

Uh, one problem with that logic. The fatigue came first. I don't consume caffeine regularly. So I have no idea where the fatigue came from. I started having iced coffees a couple of days ago because it seemed like nothing was helping.

Mono?

Well, coffee may seem a solution, but it actually makes things worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom