Desventuradas Islands, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Superthread: Fucking up sleeping patterns since 2008.

This statement is very much correct. Fuck, I feel like I just left.
Good morning, :wave:

I don't see how Shine A Light could be much worse than U23D. Both visually disorienting, both about disgusting and decrepit men, both full of unlistenable live performances. I probably wouldn't know the difference between the two if I were some kind of a big fool.

Hey Serena. :wave:

I don't see how Shine A Light could be much worse than U23D. Both visually disorienting, both about disgusting and decrepit men, both full of unlistenable live performances. I probably wouldn't know the difference between the two if I were some kind of a big fool.

:laugh:

The key difference: U2 make unlistenable live music I like; the Rolling Stones don't.

The ads are disturbing me now. :|
In PGP, it gives me an ad of two kissing ladies(no prob with that) with next to it: Live the life you've always dreamed about.

Is Google trying to tell me I'm a lesbian? :scratch:

I don't actually have a problem with Shine A Light, I'd probably watch it quite happily if someone paid for me or if we hired the DVD or something. But Christine Aguilera and Mick Jagger (and the Stones are considerably more decrepit than U2 - I have literally seen better looking fossils) grinding onstage, 40 feet high, is something I could do without seeing again.

I keep meaning to investigate the Rolling Stones more... I got Exile on Main Street, which was okay, but there must be other albums of theirs I need to hear.

Ali, just for you, I put the xkcd comic I wanted to show you on Photofuckit. So let's hope this works:

impostor.png

GG2. :wave:
I'm grumbling about early it is!

How goes it?

I looked at my clock about 30 minutes ago and started cussing. I went to bed at 3:30 am or so but I woke up ay 7:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. :|

How are you?

I'm not that bad actually, just finished some homework, now I got an hour before class starts again... :lol: So I waste my time here instead of doing something useful... well my mates are playing cards, so yea, it's a matter of choice..

wow, 4 hours of sleep is pretty bad... I wouldn't function on so little hours! :lol: I can sleep any moment I can. Perhaps you need a few lessons on how to be able to sleep anyplace, anywhere, anytime. :wink:

I'm not that bad actually, just finished some homework, now I got an hour before class starts again... :lol: So I waste my time here instead of doing something useful... well my mates are playing cards, so yea, it's a matter of choice..

wow, 4 hours of sleep is pretty bad... I wouldn't function on so little hours! :lol: I can sleep any moment I can. Perhaps you need a few lessons on how to be able to sleep anyplace, anywhere, anytime. :wink:

The Superthread: Better than what you're supposed to be doing since February 2008.

Yeah, heh. It is. I tried and tried to go back to sleep. No avail! I suppose I'll either be raiding some coffee later or taking a nap!

Lessons sound good. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom