desert_sky....yes im talking to you boy-o!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Shake it shake it shake it shake yer mooooooooofins.......and REPLY TO ME......yes i know im addicted but you can't ignore me forever mwhahahahaha
tongue.gif

Wahay!!!! Howdy Bono-vox!!!! and how are u on this fine day? I aint ignoring ya
wink.gif
its just i cant keep up with ur addictiveness!!
smile.gif

Desert Sky dream beneath a desert sky....

[This message has been edited by Desert_Sky (edited 03-01-2002).]

why arent you guys talking to me or at least talking about me?

start now please.

------------------
-deathbear

heeeeeeey sorry there is no need for you to be jealous at all! i can nay wait to leave- journalism is fun BUT NOT business news journalism *snore*

On friday some cool guy/ woman is coming in an they are music reviewers so im looking forward to that

And today someone could go to the ulster grand national- i wanted to go but none f the SIX reporters wanted to go- im desperate to get outta that pokey wee room

they sit me infront of this realllly old computer..this yellow box which WHISTLED yes whistled at me i was so mortified when this guy laughed and said oooh look it likes you. jasus soo embarrssing! And yeh the computer has NO internet access-they made me do 3 articles-it took me like an hour i twiddled my thumbs and chatted for ages to this really lovely guy beside me and my friend well yeh shes meeting steve from eastenders im so jealous shes loving it well the ppl r bitches to her 2 so me and her r taking like a 2 hour lunchbreak tomorrow and gonna drink coffee galore, as you do...anyhoo back to my seat- they shoved me behind a filing cabinet with a yukky calnder- hello have they never heard of u2?! and my friends getting free cd's i get a yellow whistling box- 4rude ppl who wont even speak to me..im a 16 year old they could try to say hello..sooo boring.

sorry for rambling how r you mr d.sky?

Hey you,
Sounds like fun!
wink.gif
awww, i'm sure it will get better! Sorry havn't been on much last couple of days been a bit busy! Will catch up with u soon though
smile.gif

p.s. the larry face is to cheer u up
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom