Desert Island VI Album Game: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Joey788 - I sent you a PM previously asking for confirmation of your participation, as you were the first alternate. Please let me know in the next couple of days if you'll be doing this. If not, I will have to move on to our second alternate to ensure that he/she has plenty of time to work on their playlist.

Also, Joey788 - I sent you a PM previously asking for confirmation of your participation, as you were the first alternate. Please let me know in the next couple of days if you'll be doing this. If not, I will have to move on to our second alternate to ensure that he/she has plenty of time to work on their playlist.

I sent you a PM a few hours ago but I'll also say here that I'm in for the 20th spot.

Received Salome's playlist earlier today.

A week to go before the playlists are due, and we've only had one person fall off. I think that's a first.

And the rest of the ones I'm waiting on are from people who I know are actively working on theirs. I'd say the only person I'm not sure about is Impy, so if you see this, chime in to let me know you're still good to go.

If you are, it's very possible we won't lose anyone else. Which means we go with the current 20, or try to find one more person to join for 24.

Given the amount of music 20 playlists entails, I'd personally prefer to stick with that rather than going to 24.

Phanan, what is your e-mail so I could e-mail you by playlist? The mediafire is coming soon with it.

I'd say the only person I'm not sure about is Impy, so if you see this, chime in to let me know you're still good to go.

I'll have it done. I may try to work on it some tonight since I just finished my work early.

Sounds good.

Hold off for now. We're currently at 20 still. If someone else wants to jump in at the last minute, I'll still consider 24.

ok. :up: That's fine. I am far behind anyways. I will be ready for the next one!

My list isn't going to be ready before Friday, so I'm respectfully withdrawing from this round.

:(

If we are only talking a couple of extra days, it's no big deal.

But if you've had some things come up that would prevent even that, then yeah, it would be tough.

Weren't you going for a punk playlist? I would've been interested to see what you came up with. At least save it for next time if you can't do it in a couple of extra days. It would be fun to listen to, especially if you included some early U2 stuff.

:(

If we are only talking a couple of extra days, it's no big deal.

But if you've had some things come up that would prevent even that, then yeah, it would be tough.

Weren't you going for a punk playlist? I would've been interested to see what you came up with. At least save it for next time if you can't do it in a couple of extra days. It would be fun to listen to, especially if you included some early U2 stuff.

Well, I am mostly done. I'm just waiting for a CD to come in the mail (lookout! records, don't fail me now) and to change a couple of the tracks from artists I already picked. I started trying to fill up the full time and go for the record of most songs on a list, but I started to include bands that weren't punk. So I'm just going with the ones that are punk and stop trying to fit square pegs in round holes. Y'all may need a hearing test after mine, :lol:

So what do you want to do? Give it a couple of days to see what happens, or give up your spot?

I just want to make sure that if we have to go to an alternate, that I give that person enough time to do it.

So what do you want to do? Give it a couple of days to see what happens, or give up your spot?

I just want to make sure that if we have to go to an alternate, that I give that person enough time to do it.

eh, go with the alternate. I can wait till next time and I'll be happier with it.

A reminder that today is the deadline for all submissions, but as I have to be somewhere else tonight and won't be back until Sunday, if you get it to me before the weekend is up, I'm good with that.

I will then update the DI site and post the Master List thread no later than Wednesday of next week.

We will then give everyone a few weeks for listening before the competition begins.

I'll have my stuff in. I'm working on it right now. Sorry it's taken so long, it's just a crazy part of the year workwise.

AB's second link isn't working for me. Mega Upload is saying that it's invalid.

I'm so glad I decided to skip this one. I'm curious to see everyone's lists still though.

AB's second link isn't working for me. Mega Upload is saying that it's invalid.

did you take the \ off at the end? I think I accidentally put a \ on some of them. i tried the link and it works fine for me. if it still doesn't work let me know and I'll re-upload

did you take the \ off at the end? I think I accidentally put a \ on some of them. i tried the link and it works fine for me. if it still doesn't work let me know and I'll re-upload

That's probably it. I'll try again later today and let you know.

Yeah, I'm just retarded.

Salome's links, however, are not un-zipping correctly whenever I try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom