Describe your looks and personality using famous people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALREADY!!!!:wink:

People tell me 10 times a year that I look like Hugh Grant......

but as for the personality, I don't know, probably like myself...

i've been told a couple times i look like minnie driver..which i dont think is true, i mean i wish!!

personality wise....umm.... i can;t think of any female celebrities so i'll go for the a blend of conan o'brien and larry mullen (not very original)....but its due because i can be very quirky, and be goofing off but i can also be quiet, and private at times....i contradict myself quite nicely ;)

Last edited:
diamond said:
incredibles.jpg

:wink:

:happy:

:laugh:

:applaud:

:wink:

A girl once said I looked like Liam Gallagher:| She was drunk so I don't know what to think, I look like me, which is neither an overtly good or bad thing:| My personality is probably similair to Bono except I'm a selfish bastard again pure me:| Howamny times will I use this:|

Hmm...I'm just throwing this out there:

Looks - Rufus Wainwright (maybe)
Personality - Orson Welles (lol)

Melon

Looks??? MAYBE Rosie O'Donnell before she went all crazy butch lesbian and put on more weight. :reject:

Personality??? Mmmm....think bastard love child of Don Rickles and David Spade. (A incurable smartass with a razor sharp wit and rapid-fire delivery!)

Actually, the whole "Looks" thing isn't working for me. I can't think of a single celebrity that I look like. :no: Maybe I'll post a pic later & let you guys tell me who YOU think I resemble.

Last edited:
I have no clue on either one :confused:

No one has ever told me I look like or remind them of anyone famous.

looks- when i was barely drinkin age and demi moore had more meat on her bones , people used to tell me i looked like her

personality- judy tenuta / scott thompson/ chicken lady

I've been told several times I look like Geena Davis, though personally I don't see that much resemblance. Personality-wise I'm a lot like Mimi from the Drew Carey show.

I'd like to revise my profile:

looks: a cross between john travolta, rocco dispirito, and zach braaf.

personality: a cross between robert diniro in the movie "midnight run", vince vaughn in "swingers", and robert shaw as quint in the movie "jaws".

Back
Top Bottom