Describe your looks and personality using famous people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Techie2000 said:
I was told I look like Harry Potter once...:yikes:

That's not necessarily a bad thing. There seems to be an alarmingly huge number of girls (not just teenagers) out there who consider him to be an, erm, 'sex symbol'.

Ive heard a cross between the singer of Adema, and sometimes I have heard ( from people on this site) Dave Navarro from time to time

I have been told, more than once, that I look like Kevin James. So, yeah, I'm not...um....svelte. But, damnit, I can still leg out a triple.

As for personality, I don't know, depends on which personality rears its ugly head that day, I have a few. My default one seems to be one part wise-ass, one part passionate person and one part dork. 2 parts dork, fine.

So, ladies, line-up!! Or, you know, not, that too.

No spoken words said:
I have been told, more than once, that I look like Kevin James. So, yeah, I'm not...um....svelte. But, damnit, I can still leg out a triple.

As for personality, I don't know, depends on which personality rears its ugly head that day, I have a few. My default one seems to be one part wise-ass, one part passionate person and one part dork. 2 parts dork, fine.

So, ladies, line-up!! Or, you know, not, that too.

1 to 2 parts dork = :up:

seriously.

:wink:

U2democrat said:
edited to add: any suggestions? :scratch:
yeah me too. i've been told before i look like certain famous people but i think it's just because of the red hair thing. because i look nothing like geri halliwell back when she was ginger spice. okay, i can think of something else we have in common...:shifty: but still, i don't look like her!

personality wise, umm...come to think of it, i am kinda like a milder adrianne curry as well. i can be kinda obnoxious at times.

Techie2000 said:
I was told I look like Harry Potter once...:yikes:

The least the people could have done was lie and compare me to a guy that was at least a bit more attractive and closer to my age...:madspit:

I like Harry...think he's cute....plus a wizard in training is tops in my book.

Went to tickle.com...

Mom personality... Marge Simpson

Star personality... J Lo ?:huh:?

My mother in-law used to say I reminded her of Goldie Hawn. Some say Kelly Ripa.

I get mad :mad: when my hairdresser does my hair like Hillary Clinton's.

Of course, I like to think my husband is just like Bono, so a blonde Ali???

incredibles.jpg

I don't think I look like a celeb....but my pic is on my profile so you tell me who/what I look like......

My personality - I'm a go with the flow, happy go lucky, naughty joke tellin', when's the hockey game comin' on, gimme another beer...type girl...wow I could almost be a guy...LOL

diamond said:

I've seen your pictures.

that is an accurate account.

:|

*says nothing more*

but you gotta give a personality too.:angry:

I have in my personality a bit of Joel Barish (Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) and Bob Harris (Bill Murray in Lost In Translation)

uh, mysterious, my 2 favorite movies :ohmy:

*Ally* said:

1 to 2 parts dork = :up:

seriously.

It could be 3 parts dork. :) Thanks. Looking like Kevin James is not exactly a great thing, though. Ah, what can you do, except shake your fist and shout "Damn you genetics, DAMN YOU!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom