Describe your favorite tattoo that you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deadmans, I could get booted but yes, Janes is my fav band equal with U2 and then the Peppers who Dave played with shortly. Flea is my fav bass player but Getty Lee is a good 3rd. . .j/k I appreciate good tunes

Acrobatic said:
Deadmans, I could get booted but yes, Janes is my fav band equal with U2 and then the Peppers who Dave played with shortly. Flea is my fav bass player but Getty Lee is a good 3rd. . .j/k I appreciate good tunes

eric avery ( origional janes bass player) was live on indie radio tonight hosted by dave navarro, he played some of his new stuff, him on acoustic...................not so good. more bass playing, no singing eric.

DeadMansParty said:

eric avery ( origional janes bass player) was live on indie radio tonight hosted by dave navarro, he played some of his new stuff, him on acoustic...................not so good. more bass playing, no singing eric.

Yeah bro, in any case when U2 comes to Fl on the 3rd leg, if you wanna crash, talk to me, I'll hook you up. My wife and I can handle about 10 so I'd love to host.

I lived in Capo Bch for a year and I have good connections there.

Acrobatic said:

Yeah bro, in any case when U2 comes to Fl on the 3rd leg, if you wanna crash, talk to me, I'll hook you up. My wife and I can handle about 10 so I'd love to host.

I lived in Capo Bch for a year and I have good connections there.

Im honored by your hospitality.

Look what I found....DMP and friend....

27094rickpic1-med.JPG

Mr. BAW said:
Look what I found....DMP and friend....

27094rickpic1-med.JPG

oh yeah, check it out Acro, me and steve from janes addiction, i was doing an art show and he bought one of my worst paintings, we only hung it as a joke, I didnt have the heart to tell him.

Back
Top Bottom