DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arm3.JPG
....GG's arms......no, really.:ohmy:

RedrocksU2 said:
< Me and Anadgemila are jealous that RK is going to meet GG to see the U2 concert in St Louis...

ohh... so that's whats going on! :lol: phew! that's a relief! I thought you guys were fighting for real. :(

ah.. red, group hug! :hyper: :love: :heart: :combust: :faint:

I'll probably get a good view of the Interferencers in GA from behind the stage... esp. with the zoom in my camera.... :love:

I'm gonna have popsicle toes being in GA in st.louis :|

go ahead throw tomatoes at me whatever....

I'd be jealous if ana was going though she knows I always include her in concerts if I was offered two tickets she'd have the other :hug:

Zootlesque said:
I'll probably get a good view of the Interferencers in GA from behind the stage... esp. with the zoom in my camera.... :love:

that's true zoot
in vegas we could see the interferencers on the rail in vegas!

redkat said:
I'm gonna have popsicle toes being in GA in st.louis :|

go ahead throw tomatoes at me whatever....

I'd be jealous if ana was going though she knows I always include her in concerts if I was offered two tickets she'd have the other :hug:

< except when she makes it into the ellipse... ok, I'm just kidding. I know you would have offered the other if you had it :sad: :hug:

^ not in Vegas...GA in LA, I'm a poet :wink:

I went to The Garden website and they actually have a photo of the view of the stage from each section! I checked out mine.. and it's completely behind the band :lol: but since it's an ellipse and the guys are gonna be all over the place, I guess it won't be that bad. :shrug: But we won't be able to see the screen on top I guess. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom