DESCRIBE: where's the thanksgiving food at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just went off to eat, also. I am back - bye tiny Dancer - i got your email:hug:

Hey everyone!

Is anyone here?:(

Hey Yimou:wave:
Hey tre:wave:

VG -it sounds safer to stay well out of the kitchen!!:wink:

Hi all :wave:

Redkat :drool: A Carlsberg and some salsa would be nice

< King of Zootv :ohmy: My life is complete lol. VG you deserve a zoo bootleg for those kind words :wink:

^Me neither, I prefer to walk!! I always admire people who can run. I think if I ran to answer the front door I'd be out of breath.:rolleyes:

Tilli said:
^Me neither, I prefer to walk!! I always admire people who can run. I think if I ran to answer the front door I'd be out of breath.:rolleyes:

:lol:

< I'm back again for a bit... yeah.. :shifty:

Tils, did you see the Larry pic I posted for ya? :happy:

Zootlesque said:

This one's for Tilli. :wink:

DSCN0384.jpg

I found it.

:combust:

You look like you were really close Zoots. Or do you just have a zoom lense on your camera:shifty:
:wink:

^ You can't exactly see his butt per se but it's something I guess. :wink:

Oh definitely zoom! :lol: I zoomed to the max in most of the pics. Maybe that's why many of them turned out grainy. :sigh:

Zootlesque said:
^ You can't exactly see his butt per se but it's something I guess. :wink:

I have my imagination

:drool:

They are good pics Zoot!

Patti Smith opened. She joined Bono in the end for an explosive performance of Lennon's Instant Karma! It was fucking excellent! :rockon:

I love that song!!! You have just made me go and get my Lennon Legend CD so I can listen to it:drool:

"Instant Karma's gonna get you,
Gonna knock you right on the head..."

^ :happy: My cousin has that Lennon Legend CD. I remember listening to it whenever I was over at his place.

< listening to Boy right now! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom