DESCRIBE: where's the thanksgiving food at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ nah! My roommates are all out and I'm home alone for the next 3 or 4 days. :|

But it was my decision to stay and (a). Get some work done. and (b). save some money now that the big concert is over! :wink:

^ Yourself?

Dinner will be served here....it is great having family out west with me..though my little brother probably thinks I am feeding him for the rest of the family..lol..have a 23lb butterball just crying to be roasted with the herbs I have been growing all year, stuffing, pan gravy, potatoes, butternut and apple casserole, fresh bread (sorry no pumpkin pie..I can't give that stuff away) and fresh cranberry orange sauce...mmmmmmmmmmmmm..and baileys for cofee chasers after dinner if the tryptophan hasn't kicked in yet..to enjoy while watching my newest U2 vertigo video..and a friend sending me a recipe for turkey enchiladas for Friday.

We did the concert thing for the holiday a few years ago with the elevation tour...had dinner at Mom's near Vegas then came home to see the second leg of the show: though I wish I was waiting for a second Phoenix show again...somehow that bird is going to taste really good.
It isn't yet turkey day...but everyone have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Day!!!

Back
Top Bottom