Describe... When fact is fiction and T.V. is reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen, why would I mind? :hug:

I fell on the icy road in front of my house and badly sprained my ankle! Hurt like hell. I thought I'd surely broken a bone. But thankfully it turned out only a sprain. Slowly recovering.

^ what pic, nam?

^^^ aw, glad to hear you're better Zootles :hug:
I always get scared when I'm near icy patches on the road :yikes: (it's one of my fears..)

< I think I'm going to head out now, I've got some chores left to do

it was nice to talking to everyone :wave:

SAVE PROMENADE 2006

If you haven't yet voted in the current Survivor poll, vote for 'Like A Song', and SAVE 'PROMENADE'!!

This is the hardest campaign for me yet, I love 'Like A Song' too

namkcuR said:
SAVE PROMENADE 2006

If you haven't yet voted in the current Survivor poll, vote for 'Like A Song', and SAVE 'PROMENADE'!!

This is the hardest campaign for me yet, I love 'Like A Song' too

Dude, I am sooo pissed off with that Survivor thread! Did you see my last post? I just might never participate in that bogus, heavily rigged survivor again! :madspit:

Good night Sami, Ellen and whoever else leaving. :( :wave: :hug:

VG, you're not leaving too! :scream:

*pulls her back in and ties her to the computer chair*

There. :angry:

Zootlesque said:

Dude, I am sooo pissed off with that Survivor thread! Did you see my last post? I just might never participate in that bogus, heavily rigged survivor again! :madspit:

How is it rigged? It's not like the Interference forum is rigging it. It's just a select few people who are voting with alters. Which may or may not include myself.

If it's just a game that shouldn't be taken seriously, why get upset when someone has a little fun with it?

namkcuR said:

If it's just a game that shouldn't be taken seriously, why get upset when someone has a little fun with it?

See it's a fun game only up until everyone plays fairly. Where's the fun when somebody bullies in to register 15 votes for his/her favorite song? Those are the kind of people who take this thing too seriously and don't see it as just a game.

Zootlesque said:

See it's a fun game only up until everyone plays fairly. Where's the fun when somebody bullies in to register 15 votes for his/her favorite song? Those are the kind of people who take this thing too seriously and don't see it as just a game.

I use a few(just 3, not many at all) alters to vote sometimes(never to post), and I don't take it too seriously. I only use them towards the end of a round when two songs or within 3 or less votes of each other, in order to push one over the edge. If the leader is 20 votes ahead, I don't even use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom