DESCRIBE........... Until you hit 500!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ All of Interference was down last night! It was down till this morning! I know cos I checked a zillionth time before going to work today. :reject: :crack:

You didn't miss much I guess. :wink:

^really? thats kinda funny...just goes to show the world does revolve around me after all. :yes:

<listening to blowing in the wind for the 1000th time tonight and feeling general feelings of goodwill for mankind mingled with despair at barbaric-ness of aforementioned party :drool:

^:lol: actually FYM kinda bores me lately cos it's sort of repetitive and the only interesting discussions are way too intellectual for me...

<was feeling depressed about the state of the world this wkend, with the earthquake and other things...but then my dad asked me what was wrong, and i told him, and he made tilapia for dinner to make me feel better. i love tilapia.

^ What's tilapia? :hyper:

Yeah, there've been lots of natural disasters over the past year! Something's going on! :yikes:

^ :hmm: interesting... but I don't eat fish. It's really cos I was raised vegetarian and only started trying out and eating meat much later.

So... what plans for friday and the weekend?

^umm....crew tomorrow then the football game with my friends, i guess.

saturday i have crew, and after that i'll hopefully get around to getting my learners permit. i was thinking of doing something for my birthday but i think ill put that off for a few more wkends. sunday will be my day of rest (ie, eat sleep go on interference)

not very exciting...what are your wild plans for the wkend? :wink:

^ what's crew?

Getting your learners permit..i.e. for driving? Cool. :up:

< Hope the weather will clear up by tomorrow and then I can have a wild weekend. :wink:

It's been raining straight for more than a week now! :ohmy:

^crew=rowing

hope you guys get some better weather...it hasnt rained much here that i can remember, just the typical endless humidity.

:crazy:

^actual representation of my hair after 10 minutes exposure to outdoors

<never understands zoomerang's threads

:reject:

VertigoGal said:

:crazy:

^actual representation of my hair after 10 minutes exposure to outdoors

<never understands zoomerang's threads

:reject:

:lmao: at hair comment!

:lol: His threads are hilarious. It's all a bunch of nonsense made to look real deep and intellectual. The guy is good with words, I'll give him that!

Hey, RR's here! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom