DESCRIBE until the end of the world...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad:

Like hell you did,
The rocking' edge,
You wouldn’t care,
If I paid in lead,

While ignoring the needs of this thread,
And its population.

A bit late but it's the bitter hatred that counts.:wink:

^^^april!?! don't tell me that! :no:

2 wk rule is gonna be really hard. :sad:

i'm hoping since neutral is the queen of bootlegs and she was at the show, she'll also end up being the queen of taping bootlegs and will share with us. :yes:

ZD...it's the bitter hatred that matters :lmao:

^
Isn't it annoying when people pick up on your incorrect spellings and grammatical errors?

I'm one of those annoying people (despite my frequent errors :lol: ).

should i wear my u2 tour shirt tomorrow? i know it sounds lame, but i'm afraid i'll get shit for it...and my so-called "friends" will make fun of me (in the most loving way of course :wink: )

<must develop more self-confidence she claims to have :angry:

^
Yes, yes it is. :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
^
Isn't it annoying when people pick up on your incorrect spellings and grammatical errors?

I'm one of those annoying people (despite my frequent errors :lol: ).

I'm watching you.

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
should i wear my u2 tour shirt tomorrow? i know it sounds lame, but i'm afraid i'll get shit for it...and my so-called "friends" will make fun of me (in the most loving way of course :wink: )

<must develop more self-confidence she claims to have :angry:

< VG, which shirt did you get?...I got the black one with the big "U2" in the back....and "Vertigo" on the front...

^^^:lol: that smiley is great...i should probably stop. last time we had a thread where we all made fun of each other's nationalities and sports, people actually got offended. :ohmy:

hey RR :wave: i got the one that says dismantle on the front, and i got the guys' shirt so i could have the tour dates listed on the back.

I'm going to leave this thread, leave it to the ungrateful hordes till they sack Rome and find a new city fit to do its job.

:madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom