Describe thread: we're all going to Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
^was recently on vacation (I think)

^ Is right...got pictures on my journal to prove it.......check them out...

< Going alone.......don't worry it's like family with the BAW's....super cool people.

^has pics, I saw them the other day, maybe they were posted elsewhere as well?

^all going to a party soon, apparently... :reject:

^has great pics :drool:

but will be jealous of my pics from minnesota of corn and sobean fields:|

Glad to hear it. I don't want to bring anyone. I'm looking forward to a good time and thinking the theme should be
"what happens at the baws stays at the baws" this is incase I have a little too much and do something stupid. :rolleyes:

Lila64 said:
^has pics, I saw them the other day, maybe they were posted elsewhere as well?

^all going to a party soon, apparently... :reject:

Lila...anyone in Interference has been invited, check out the thread........The Baws will give all of us name tags with our screen names on them to recognize each other........interested?

^thanks for the info. I might need to get a passport to travel to Orange County :lmao: What goes on there? Just U2 fans and BAWs friends gather for BBQ?

It's the first get together (I believe) from the whole group without being in a "U2JT" gig....U2 Joshua Tree is a tribute band that performs around California and will be playing at the LA County Fair in September...check out www.u2jt.com for more info on these guys....they are as close to U2 as possible...great shows....several Interference people met this way....myself included.

^cool - if I lived closer, I might consider it. I'm at least 2 counties north of the O.C. Plus I have a family that wouldn't be interested, LOL...

^is off to watch tv & hang out on the couch. Goodnight
Forum55.gif

^i'm in yorba linda just a few miles from the BAW's

Ventura that would be a bit of a drive. You can stay at my place if you want to come.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom