Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VG!!! :hug: what's new? :hyper:

< just got back from a Nets game. My boss gave me some great seats. The irony of it is that I'm as much not into basketball as I am into U2. :| :wink:

^:hug:

umm, not much is new with me. last night was fun w/ some friends, but today i had to go with my family to get a christmas tree which never fails to put me in a bad mood (i'm way too cynical about the holiday season, half the time it just annoys the shit out of me)

anyway on a brighter note, my dad's boss burnt him a copy of the u2 chicago dvd for me! :hyper:

ive been screwing around with 90s music on limewire and ive listened to nothing compares 2 u like 80 times today...i know she's weird and stuff, but her voice on that song is so beautiful

:reject:

whats new w/ you? other than the basketball game....haha i dont like that sport much either, well at least you got to feel important in the good seats, right? :wink:

^ Wow. Your dad's boss is the coolest ever!!! :rockon:
Did he burn it for you specially? :ohmy:

I like Nothing Compares 2U. Sinead does have a beautiful voice! :yes: I also like her songs Mandinka, Emperor's New Clothes, Fire On Babylon and You Made Me The Thief.

Other than the game... nothing much.. having some Danish beer right now.. Carlsberg :D
Tomorrow is sunday, so I'm happy there's another day of buffer till manic monday!
But it's really really really cold outside right now. I think it's gonna snow tomorrow. Just the walk from the stadium to the parking deck was like being locked in a deep freeze! :mad:

^well, my dad overheard one of his work friends talking to his boss about the dvd, and his boss was offering to burn it for the guy. so my dad knew they're my favorite band and asked for a copy as well. so now i have the thing for free. :D

yeah its pretty cold in atlanta too. i mean i know we're wimps here and everything, but it seems cold to me! :wink: its just rainy and nasty out...

you'll be happy to know im forcing myself to listen to some radiohead at the moment :ohmy:

just a few songs...im kind of on a limewire kick at the moment (i have a reckless disregard for the law, you see). but i plan to have someone burn me "the bends" soon. thats technically illegal too i guess, but its not as illegal. :wink:

i dunno, karma police, fake plastic trees, nice dream are all good songs, but its hard for me to see the artistic value of a song like idioteque at the moment. maybe someday i'll see the light :shrug:

^ Ah I see... Limewire is kinda like Kazaa or Shareaza I guess. I used to download from Shareaza :shh: but lately I've stopped.

Nice Dream is a gorgeous song... those violins! :drool: :drool: :drool:

And forget the artistic value or whatever that means... Idioteque fucking kicks ass!!! esp. when it's blasted at full volume! :rockon:
Heard it over the PA before the U2 show on 11/21 actually. :yes:

^yeah i used to use kazaa but then it crashed the computer like 10 times and i think my dad was catching on. but now i'm using my mom's work computer (although ive pretty much hijacked it), and it's a mac, so im hoping that means no viruses. :evil:

idioteque just sounds like a bunch of noise to me :madspit:

:wink:

who's in a bunker?
who's in a bunker?
women and children first!
...and children first!
...and children...
laugh until my head comes off
swallow until I burst!
...until I burst
until I....

:dance: :dancing: :dance:

It's sooooo catchy and soooooooo danceable! :love:

:wink:

Looks like it was a late night for everyone, you bunch of dirty stop ups!:wink:

^ Pretty good, thanks! Had our first snowfall this morning... the first one that stuck anyway. Just shoveled our walkway and cleaned the car. Yourself?

^ red... being shifty again. :tsk: :wink:

Hey red! :hug: :wave:

Hi guys :hug:

where is Tilli?

this is for her!

i5dhdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom