DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to get some software that makes them...I use Ulead gif animator because it has a wizard that does all the work for you, unless you wanna make the gifs super spiffy, only problem is my free trial runs out in 9 days, but I'm thinking aobut buying it...it's only 35 dollars

Anywa...you insert pictures and then the program merges them together so they look like they're moving

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

don't worry....I'm here for ya :hug:

You edited so I'm editing...overnight you figured out zeplin? :ohmy:

I think I'm gonna buy a bass since Ican't figure out guitar...and because it's onl sale at Toys R Us for 100 dollars, and it's only gonna get cheaper

*our Toys R Us is closing so everything right now is 40-60 % off, which is way too high still, but theyre gonna drop prices again soon I think*

oh Kayla....You may just be one person in the world, but you could be the world to one person

or something like that

anyway...here's the first one i did...its not that good though cause it covers Adam's face

ADAM.gif

^^ you could just be whatever you want regardless of what anyone sees you as. . . but i still couldn't picture you holding a bass guitar. . .

isn't it a bit heavy for you, love :wink:

but I want to see :(

anway....my comp shut down but I was going to tell you it's over 50 kb so if you were ever going to become a premium member, you can't use it for your siggy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom