Describe The Person Above You Thread - Dedicated To Matt Hardy V1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny though, you gotta admit

My other reply in that thread was going to be:

I've been sick all day and thought it was something I ate. Now that explains it.

If I get banned for my comments in the unborn babies thread, I just want you all to know I loooooooooove you.

^yay

they can't ban you but maybe you should hide out in this thread for a while. :wink:

the thread has been moved to free your mind
unborn babies is the title

They wouldn't ban me anyway. I'm too well liked. I just likes stirring up a little controvery.

The whole thing gave me a newfound appreciation for Cassis, too.

^if the topic hadn't been posted here I think it would have been taken more seriously

^waiting for the girlfriend to decide where you're going?

I'm with you on that one. I rarely venture into FYM, so if it was posted in there, this whole mess would be avoided.

Plus the Lemonade Stand is all about fun, and I'm incorporating that element into the thread that was placed here.

But its all good cause I apologizzled, shouldn't have done it in the first place

^ everyone enjoys a good cuss here and there.

Is it just a scanner or is it one of those 3 in 1 things. Mine is a printer, fax, and scanner

inmyplace13 said:
They wouldn't ban me anyway. I'm too well liked. I just likes stirring up a little controvery.

The whole thing gave me a newfound appreciation for Cassis, too.

Just so you know...it doesn't matter how well-liked you are. If you continually (and, even worse, knowingly) break the rules, you WILL be banned.

Mayhaps you should review the FAQ.

Bonochick said:

Just so you know...it doesn't matter how well-liked you are. If you continually (and, even worse, knowingly) break the rules, you WILL be banned.

Mayhaps you should review the FAQ.

I forgot the :wink: . It was a joke.

inmyplace13 said:

I forgot the :wink: . It was a joke.

Well, getting banned is no joke. Just keep that in mind.

I appreciated your apology in the other thread. Don't ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom