Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is a very thoughtful post-er. Always interesting and respectful, a pleasure to read his posts even when views are opposing oops sorry Lilly, we must have posted at the same time, this was for nbcrusader.

Is very nice & respectful too! (I mean Lilly) okay I am too slow and now confusing this thread, sorry

^has the same avatar as someone else, i just can't remember who

tech maybe??

or i could just be completely wrong...

^wishes adam a happy birthday in her away message

(which is an idea i'm going to steal when i go out later :evil: only without the links, i don't want to COMPLETELY copy anyone)

^is very good at rowing

(i play guitar, i don't play bass guitar yet, but i'm going to learn bass soon :hyper: )

AT LAST!! Gangs of NY is @the cinema this weekend.I love your sig,*drool*

admires the acting talent of Daniel Day Lewis

^^likes the clash...

dood..story time. so i was listening to the essential clash on tuesday..and a friend walks in and says "are you listening to your german rap again?" i's like "...uh...this is more 70s english punk...but sure..."

:tsk:

^talked to an absolute idiot

only absolute idiots think that the clash are german rap...

^^called one of my friends an idiot...

mind you, i had been listening to german rap a couple days before the above said incident...but i'll give you this much: she doesn't have the greatest taste in music...

^likes german rap

didn't mean to call your friend an idiot :silent: sorry about that...

^^doesn't realize that i only listen to german rap to make me laugh and remind me of my good time in deutschland...

^^feels bad, but it's all good :up:

^^hates firewalls...:mad:

^needs to hear :bow: ( :bow: for anyone reading this who doesn't know, is the version of love is blindness on the stay single. funny how i happen to be listening to a live version--not THE :bow: version, but another one--as i'm typing this)

firewalls suck.

^uses :combust: to describe Miss Cleo... and u2popmofo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom