Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^'s post reminded me why the google window is up...still looking for the pic...i get distracted easily...

i'm stubborn--i will spend plenty of time looking for it. and i WILL find it...i will! or i'll find something that could be it...heh...

i hope ^ feels better

yeah i'm really stubborn...not detrimined...stubborn...

:lol:

3368254723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374677299ot1lsi

*sings* but i stiiiiiiiil haven't found...

bad joke, i know

what i'm looking for

IWasBored has really fallen for Interference since she/he joined by the end of 2002. The number of posts can be seen as evidence A

She/he was a tiny bit disappointed in Gangs of NY, but thought Daniel Day-Lewis earned himself an Oscar for his performance. An award he should have gotten in 1994 for In The Name Of The Father. Because of U2?s song in the movie the soundtrack for Gangs was bought one week after the premiere.

I think IWasBored is American!

^does not realize that I have pictoral proof of this fact...kinda.

Observe:
L to R: Lies, Laura, Me (excuse our windblown looks ;) )
2.JPG

L to R: BLS, Elvis Presley, Me, MK
1.bmp

Hence, with reference to me, EP is taller than Laura. Just don't ask him to remember my name. :sexywink: :tongue:

:wave: Hi Lilly! :D

^came all the way to the mcdonald's 14 miles from my dorm but *forgot* to tell me about it. then went on to lincoln and met bono. :mad:

:wave: hi wllwn

^
^(to wllwn) ah yeah, i forgot you didn't. :hug: good for you! and yeah, your house...it's nice, has a nice park by it.

^still in a band

Olofski said:
IWasBored has really fallen for Interference since she/he joined by the end of 2002. The number of posts can be seen as evidence A

She/he was a tiny bit disappointed in Gangs of NY, but thought Daniel Day-Lewis earned himself an Oscar for his performance. An award he should have gotten in 1994 for In The Name Of The Father. Because of U2?s song in the movie the soundtrack for Gangs was bought one week after the premiere.

I think IWasBored is American!

i am american. i was NOT IN THE LEAST BIT disapointed in "gangs of ny"...on the contrary, it's probably my favourite movie EVER.

she. not he, lots of people seem to get that confused around here...

i think that ^ might have...assuming that ^ is adamswildhoney...it was when i chekced last...

Desribe the person above me?

He loves Creed, KISS, and men. Hates The Clash.

Last edited:
I never knew I had such a hard time distiguishing males from females. Apparently I do. That really makes me wonder about past girlfriends I've had.... hope they were all girls...

u2popmofo said:
I never knew I had such a hard time distiguishing males from females. Apparently I do. That really makes me wonder about past girlfriends I've had.... hope they were all girls...

i'm actually more worried about why so many people thought i was a guy...

the only thing i can think of was the haircut thing...but i've always had short hair, so everything about that made sense :shrug:

and i thought all the "yeah man" stuff was a generic term cos you said that to meegeanie or someone else...

:shrug:

and i hate creed and kiss, and love the clash.

Back
Top Bottom